Arkansas Heart Hospital

www.arheart.com

Arkansas Heart Hospital Reviews

Updated Feb 16, 2014
Arkansas Heart Hospital – Little Rock – “Arkansas Heart Hospital”

Arkansas Heart Hospital – Little Rock – “Arkansas Heart Hospital”

Not yet rated.

Dr. Bruce Murphy

A great hospital that truly cares about its employees with 1st class patient care.

Registered Nurse (Former Employee) Little Rock, AR

ProsFor RN's - The acuity of your patients can range from monitoring to critical care, allowing you to use diverse skills often.
    With the focus on the heart it allows all disciplines to be very good at their jobs.

ConsWith the focus on the heart...infrequent opportunities to work with other medical issues. Other than that I can't think of any.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

The Best Hospital I Have Ever SEEN!!!!

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) Little Rock, AR

ProsHigh Tech, Scientific, Better Than Average benefits, Top 1% in nation in outcomes, the patients get better!! Pay is above average, the cleanest hospital I have ever seen and a senior nurse and long term traveler I have been to 68 facilities in 5 states in 22 years. This Hospital is the greatest I have ever seen.

ConsYou will have to take call sometimes.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep It Going!!

Worse experience ever.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI learned how NOT to be going forward,experience there made me be a better employee & leader going forward.

ConsWorse Experience of my professional career,not appreciated,over looked, put down and discriminated against.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more qualified leaders. Directors needs to take a step back and look at who is training and leading departments.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Wonderful learning opportunity

Registered Nurse (Former Employee) Little Rock, AR

ProsGreat staff and learning opportunity

ConsHours are hard to get with family

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue

Fun

Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) Little Rock, AR

ProsYou are a big part in the decision making process of pts. Small, family like work place. It's always clean.

ConsWeekends and nights are not covered very well by physicians. If you have issues other than cardiac, sometimes it's hard to get it taken care of in a timely manner.

Advice to Senior ManagementThings have changed around there and not for the good. If you want your employees to stay and continue with their excellent care, then they have to trust you. Not many people trust their team leaders all the way up to the CEO. Mark Hartman was the best CEO ever. Charlie Smith isn't back for employees benefits.

Great job, Bad Corporation

Business Development Coordinator (Former Employee) Little Rock, AR

ProsEnjoyed the work
    Good colleagues
    Allowed to do work until money became an issue

ConsVery money focused to the point of not trusting people to do work
    Too focused on physicians and their money and not the staff

Advice to Senior ManagementBeing independent of MedCath will be a good start.

nurses need more money

RN (Current Employee) Little Rock, AR

ProsLow pt to nurse ratios. being able to contact our Drs. and have them take action. small hospital able to get to know everyone

ConsManagement doesn't post or promote often enough from within. Good ole boy system is alive and well

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more nurses or compensate those of us who work here. better insurance.

Worked for Arkansas Heart Hospital? Contribute to the Community!