Armchem

Andrew Brahms

Sales Rep

Hendersonville, TN

I have been working at Armchem full-time for less than a year

ProsThis company offers competitive pay as well as a good training program

ConsBe willing to put in long hours. Not for the thin skinned as you will get 20 no's to 1 yes

Fantastic

I have been working at Armchem

ProsNo cap on earnings. If u are willing to pay the price in time and committment great place to have a career.

ConsIt's a performance based career. No one overlooking you or micro-managing you. If u have very little discipline don't bother to apply. Only for truly motivated sales pros.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more A people

Horrible Company and the sales process is ancient

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Armchem full-time for less than a year

ProsNo pros at all. Just bad business all around

ConsJust google armchem and look at the number of complaints. Its true that the trainer is a chain smoker. They will hold your paycheck for 90 days after you leave the company. The products dont work and the sales process is old school. This company is a joke DO NOT waste your time and money. Just search the company name and you will see. They are not registered with the BBB for a reason

Advice to Senior ManagementYou cant get away with doing people wrong forever. Do right by your employ ees former and current and the bad comments will stop

Very little support for new hires. Trainer was a chain smoker who couldn't sell. Communication wasn't the best.

Outside Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Armchem full-time for less than a year

ProsGood product mix and some good cleaning products.

ConsThe contract confusing and unclear.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave better trainers who don't smoke and that can actually train.

Great Opportunity Great Company

Tampa, FL

I have been working at Armchem full-time for more than 3 years

ProsLots of products, Opportunity to earn what you are worth and to sell to all types of businesses. Selling cosumable products is the ONLY way to go.. you have customers for life.

ConsHard work, but good for the soul. Face to face selling you can run into some people who don't want to see you, but there are plently more that do.

Armchem Great Company Great Opportunity

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Armchem full-time for more than 10 years

ProsIf you are an outside sales professional and really like to sell and work hard, Armchem is a company that gives you a great opportunity. Yes the work is hard, but you get to keep your accounts, no matter how large they get. Also you can sell to any territory, ant type of business. Who could ask for more! Plus we never have to work at night or on weekends.

The company is actually growing and that is a great feeling in a time when people are getting laid off.

ConsThe work is hard and there is alot of cold calling, but as with all things nothing worth having is easy to get. There is also alot of products and alot to learn. It did take me a good 6 months to get a decent paycheck, but I was committed to building my base and I did.

Worked for Armchem? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Armchem reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Armchem CEO Andrew Brahms. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Armchem employees.