Armchem Reviews

Andrew Brahms

1. Sales Manager

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Palm Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Palm Beach, FL

Pros

Tomorrow I close the chapter on a wonderful 10+ year career at Armchem. It has been a fantastic run, working with a great group of employees both inside the office and my fellow sales professionals. In particular, CEO Andy Brahms and his management group have created an excellent culture where people enjoy going to work every day and reaping the rewards from their efforts. Any prospective candidates seeking a long-term sales career will make the right choice by interviewing with Armchem and subsequently accepting an offer if granted. As for myself, due to personal reasons, I am moving out of Florida so I can no longer stay. However, I leave with my head held high and proud to have been a long-term Armchem employee. I only wish Andy and my peers continued success at this first-class organization.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

None

2. Sales Manager

Former Employee - National Sales Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - National Sales Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Armchem full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Specifically, I want to thank Mr. Barry Brahms for working side by side with me as my mentor during my 18-year career at Armchem. His daily inspiration, motivation and charisma made me proud to be called his protege by Barry himself. In this competitive sales world that we live in, to have a consummate sales professional like Barry offering advice is a gift that I will always cherish. Thank you, Barry, for allowing me to build my careeer at Armchem for almost two decades. In conclusion, any applicant who has the privilege to join this wonderful company and work for either Andy or Barry Brahms, should not hesitate in accepting an offer.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say.

Advice to Management

None

3. Great Place To Work

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Naples, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Naples, FL

I have been working at Armchem full-time (More than a year)

Pros

In 35 years os sales., I have never had a better place to work.

Cons

To few to mention. Great people to work with. Problems that come up are taken care of in s timely manner.

Advice to Management

Keep my manager in the Naples, Ft. Myers area. The best ever.

5. I Have Found My Career.

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Armchem full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company really rewards hard workers! You get what you put into this job, so if you grind it out, you will succeed. Great repeat business that you don't typically find in other sales careers (i've had a couple). It's hard in the beginning, but once you actually open the accounts it gets much easier for reorders and upsells. I get paid well and have great relationships with both my customers and fellow employees.

Cons

I don't have to many, but it IS hard in the beginning. Any sales career will take time and effort to build your base, but once you can get through that period it becomes easier and more fun.

Advice to Management

Nothing

6. Very happy with the company and my career

I have been working at Armchem full-time

Pros

Products you can get excited about selling, huge markets of people to target, repeat business, great earnings potential, management/executives that really care about your success, etc. Customer Service Agents and their respective salespeople have great rapports, too. Incentive trips to Mexico, Costa Rica, etc. are also offered to high-achieving salespeople who meet certain quotas at the end of the year, which is great.

Cons

It's a lot of hard work, as with any sales career. The goals they set are meant for people who are highly motivated and disciplined, so if you aren't one of those things you probably will not do well. Also, you are not micro-managed, so you have to set goals for yourself because nobody will be babysitting you. This may be a con for some, but it has worked great for me.

Advice to Management

Keep bringing quality salespeople on board and they will find success

7. Hard work pays

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Armchem (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been with Armchem for some time, it is hard work but the pay off is well worth it! We get daily spiffs plus commission, I don't have to punch a time card and there are so many things great about this company, like the Manager (he takes calls on Saturdays and Sundays). When we have questions. The people in the office who are always helping. I can go on and on the facts are I Love this company and I'm glad I'm a part of a team that wants to win. So if you want to be on the winning side then come on. Just no loosers complain.

Cons

Lazy people can come on here and say anything they want negative about Armchem.

Advice to Management

My manager in Tampa is the best!!

8. All of these reviews are bogus .

Pros

Products are decent and company has potential if they sell company to someone who is honest and ethical and more up to date in sales and marketing .

Cons

They promise you a base but within the first week if you are not making a sale a day they will take your base pay away. I made 3 sales my first week just learning the product took time . But here is the REAL SCOOP . All of these reviews are written by an attorney who works for the Company . I know this for a fact . If the Company denies it the are flat out Lying . They do this to cover up there unethical ways of doing business .

Advice to Management

Develop a solid training program that allows reps to learn the business and improve performance every time they go into the field . A quit paying your attorney to write these erroneous reviews .

9. Regional Sales Manager

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Armchem full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is nothing positive in this Company . The only good thing is the people who work in Customer Service they really help you, but don't have the resources . As a Manager your hands are tied and is very difficult to succeed.

Cons

The sales model is outdated and product demonstrations are the same since the company was founded , over 20 years ago. As a manager you have to work long hours and create new accounts every day in an unreal market. Your main job is to do the impossible with the veterans salesman and reassign their biggest accounts to new Account Representative. New hires last less than 3 months because they are only there to open new accounts so those customers can be reassign to the preferred Area Managers.

10. Territory Manager

Current Employee - Territory Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Territory Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Armchem full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Supervisors do all they can to make sure you have all the tools/information you need to succeed Base pay is great Your schedule can be flexible Your co workers are more than willing to help The owners are very involved and want to see you succeed Your hard work more than pays off through incentives and commission

Cons

I haven't run into any cons. I suppose there is a lot of redundant paperwork, but really that's not a con.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! The supervisors are the best I've ever had!

11. Paying the price for success.

Current Employee - Salesman
    Current Employee - Salesman

Pros

A sales career is not an easy task. If you pay the price and work hard, success will be yours. I did it at Armchem Internationational. I earn 6 figures income and still growing.

Cons

This is not a job position, it is a career opportunity and you need to build it.

RSS Feed </> Embed