Arrow Exterminators
www.arrowexterminators.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Arrow Exterminators Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Positive, supportive, growth oriented company

Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee)
Brunswick, GA

I worked at Arrow Exterminators full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe company is family owned and employees are treated like family. Very positive, growth oriented company that asks for employees to care deeply about the success of the company. They treat you like family, and expect you to behave like family.

ConsRaises however are rare, promotions are slow. Great atmosphere, not so great pay. Bad hiring decisions make work difficult and stressful. Each employee wears multiple hats, high stress.

Advice to Senior ManagementGo back to family values that made Arrow GREAT. Implement employee appreciation, annual reviews and raises, reward dedication and loyalty by promoting and recognizing efforts "beyond the call" with more than a plaque and a pat on the back.

The worst job ever

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Arrow Exterminators full-time for less than a year

ProsWork schedule from 9-5pm for office positions with no weekends. Registration is paid for as well as some in house training but is minimal.

ConsExtremely expensive medical benefits. Office technology is outdated; over 7 years old. Locations of service centers in low to not maintained at all multi-tenant commercial buildings run by slum lords. I had pest activity in my office (go figure and this is a pest control company?). Charge-backs assessed against cancelled accounts for any/all sales positions. Accounts/leads subject to the whims of service center managers. Deficient in workplace harmony and cooperation from the Office Manager who sits on her over-sized rear end and refuses to help when call volume is high and other office staff is struggling to answer phones while Service center manager comes running out of his office screaming to the Service Center manager who refuses to do any field work when needed but expects employees to "cross-train" so they can help in areas not included in their job description. Double standards and office politics abound. Too many personality conflicts. No forewarning of changes so there is tiime to adjust. Expectations too high and/or not clear. Unprofessional work environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementAccept whatever comes your way and deal with it professionally. Your regard to timing is very important and there is no planning when this is disregarded. Delegate authority and think through matters before shooting from the hip. Uphold higher business ethics in your managers. Develop your people and encourage teamwork.

Worked for Arrow Exterminators? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arrow Exterminators reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Arrow Exterminators employees.