Arthur Marshall Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.1
Curtis Pryor

1. Arthur | Marshall treats you like family!

Current Employee - Director, Procurement Marketing in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Director, Procurement Marketing in Irving, TX

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

From the beginning of my career here, this company has made me feel like I was a part of a second family. I am surrounded by hard-working, motivated coworkers that also have lively personalities and a great sense of humor, which is very uplifting and refreshing in a sales-oriented atmosphere. There are constantly more incentives for those in production roles, including team contests and cash bonuses. Fun office culture - at the beginning of the year, the company was surprised with a trip to go bowling on a Friday afternoon, and everyone had a blast. Benefits are great and the owners take time to engage with each of the employees, making you feel even more valued. I couldn't be more proud of the company and where we are headed this year.

Cons

Just as in every sales-based organization, there will always be some amount of turnover. I have been with Arthur | Marshall for nearly four years, and our turnover rate has decreased significantly. We are on track for record growth so far this year, and I am looking forward to seeing more and more new faces coming through our door.

Advice to Management

Upper management is doing a great job of being involved with each of the employees and making them feel welcome here. It is great to see the newer employees with such great mentors to help guide them through a complex industry.

2. Great, fast-growing company!

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Incredible group of people to work with! Every employee is very supportive and encouraging! An extremely positive work environment! You will learn a great deal in a short amount of time, and there is always room for advancement and growth within the company!

Cons

As expected with sales-driven companies, turnover does exist, though minimal. You must challenge yourself, be driven, and work hard to succeed (as with most things in life).

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

3. Great sales culture

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time

Pros

Lots of opportunity for growth! As in any sales related job, you have to preform to move up but leadership at Arthur Marshall is very generous to the individuals who are productive and loyal to the company. Leadership here is also committed to providing any resources they can to make their employees job easier and more productive. Top producers get awarded with prizes and trips.

Cons

Like any sales environment, you must produce at a high level consistently.

Advice to Management

Continue to be supportive of your employees by providing them with the tools to succeed, and continue offering prizes and trips!

5. I love working at Arthur Marshall!

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture here is awesome! I love all of the people that I get to work with. We all care about each other and care about your personal success. I also love the fact that there is so much room for growth and can see a future here with Arthur Marshall.

Cons

In this industry you always see a higher turnover rate. You just have to be willing to put in hard work in order to be successful.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing because you make a difference.

Hardworking, professional sales environment

Current Employee - Managing Consultant-Recruiting in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Managing Consultant-Recruiting in Irving, TX

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Personally, this is my first job coming out of college, and I could not have asked for a better company to work for. It is a very hardworking and driven environment, where you get rewarded for the work that you put in. From my first day, I have been treated like family by others in the office, which was important to me since I moved across the country in part to work here. Like any sales job, there is pressure to produce, but at the same time those who put in the time and work needed to be successful are rewarded. This can include trips, extra days off, and of course commission payouts. The fact that we are paid a competitive base salary was also very attractive to me. The office has a very collegial atmosphere, with many employees sharing the same interests outside of work as well.

Cons

Like any sales job, there are going to be individuals who are not willing to put in the work necessary to get the job done. So there is some turnover, but in my opinion this would be true of 99% of the jobs in this field.

Advice to Management

Management does a great job of training individuals from day one, which I would like to see continued. The perks and rewards for hitting production are also a great way to keep employees motivated and working hard.

7. Great place to grow and prosper!

Current Employee - RVP in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - RVP in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great Salary + Commission pay. This place is where you can definitely build a career. I started here at the bottom of the totem pole with limited experience. Through hard work and dedication, I was able to jump through the ranks and have a very successful career here at AMI. It is a very laid back office with a good work/life balance. They have really put effort in making sure they keep their employees happy. As long as your producing you work 4day/week. Another good benefit is that you work essentially doctor hours, so no weekends. There is many perks to being a producer, ie: Bonuses/ President trip (Trips to cancun etc..) 401k with Matching.

Cons

Being a small company, the insurance isn't 100% the best but it is still decent, especially if you are single. - If you are not a person who is driven and can push through the hard times, you will not be happy here. This is a performance base company and if you are not ready for that type of environment it may not be for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work in listening to your employees and being open to change.

Great experience of professional growth

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time

Pros

First and foremost, it is a great culture with great people. I came in from a different professional industry and right away there was a great plan around training and development. They set you up with a trainer to ensure you are going to be successful, you can tell they really care about wanting you to excel and be your best.

Cons

challenges is that it is a sales job, you must work hard and challenge yourself to be successful, but that is any job if you want to be successful.

Advice to Management

Continue to strive to have a great culture based around learning and development

Unpleasant to say the least.

Former Employee - Managing Consultant Marketing in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Managing Consultant Marketing in Irving, TX

I worked at Arthur Marshall full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone drives a fancy car.

Cons

The pay is laughable, commission is the slowest pay-out I have ever experienced. You may or may not get commission, even though you sold the contract. Management is extremely unprofessional. You will get yelled at in front of everyone for not knowing something you weren't trained on. Turnover is ridiculous. You will be doing the same thing as a partner that you do as a brand new rep. I could go on and on.

Advice to Management

Learn how to put people into management who actually know how to manage others, not just themselves. Try a little professionalism around the office.

Arthur Marshall Response

Mar 10, 2014 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Arthur Marshall values all our employees and prides ourselves on having a professional business atmosphere where respect is paramount. It's inescapable that in the sales industry some people will ... More

10. Not the place to be

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Arthur Marshall

Pros

This is a small company that has the ability to grow in their space and do a lot of good things. The owners are on location and are accessible.

Cons

This is a company of politics and questionable character. Some business dealings are not ethical and are brushed off when brought to leaderships attention. They do not operate in the best interest of the client but rather the best interest of their personal financial gain. They have a lot of turn over and the tenure there for the existing employees is very short.

Advice to Management

Be ethical in your decisions with your clients. Get involved in your industry and care about customer satisfaction.

Arthur Marshall Response

Jun 4, 2015 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I do; however, strongly dispute your claims. We are in the business of Physician and Executive search and that requires us to locate, train and ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed