Arthur Marshall

4.1

Arthur Bruce Crawford

Great sales culture

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time

Pros

Lots of opportunity for growth! As in any sales related job, you have to preform to move up but leadership at Arthur Marshall is very generous to the individuals who are productive and loyal to the company. Leadership here is also committed to providing any resources they can to make their employees job easier and more productive. Top producers get awarded with prizes and trips.

Cons

Like any sales environment, you must produce at a high level consistently.

Continue to be supportive of your employees by providing them with the tools to succeed, and continue offering prizes and trips!

Great, fast-growing company!

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time for more than a year

Pros

Incredible group of people to work with! Every employee is very supportive and encouraging! An extremely positive work environment! You will learn a great deal in a short amount of time, and there is always room for advancement and growth within the company!

Cons

As expected with sales-driven companies, turnover does exist, though minimal. You must challenge yourself, be driven, and work hard to succeed (as with most things in life).

Keep up the great work!

Arthur | Marshall treats you like family!

Current Employee - Director, Procurement Marketing  in  Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Director, Procurement Marketing in Irving, TX

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

From the beginning of my career here, this company has made me feel like I was a part of a second family. I am surrounded by hard-working, motivated coworkers that also have lively personalities and a great sense of humor, which is very uplifting and refreshing in a sales-oriented atmosphere. There are constantly more incentives for those in production roles, including team contests and cash bonuses. Fun office culture - at the beginning of the year, the company was surprised with a trip to go bowling on a Friday afternoon, and everyone had a blast. Benefits are great and the owners take time to engage with each of the employees, making you feel even more valued. I couldn't be more proud of the company and where we are headed this year.

Cons

Just as in every sales-based organization, there will always be some amount of turnover. I have been with Arthur | Marshall for nearly four years, and our turnover rate has decreased significantly. We are on track for record growth so far this year, and I am looking forward to seeing more and more new faces coming through our door.

Upper management is doing a great job of being involved with each of the employees and making them feel welcome here. It is great to see the newer employees with such great mentors to help guide them through a complex industry.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great experience of professional growth

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time

Pros

First and foremost, it is a great culture with great people. I came in from a different professional industry and right away there was a great plan around training and development. They set you up with a trainer to ensure you are going to be successful, you can tell they really care about wanting you to excel and be your best.

Cons

challenges is that it is a sales job, you must work hard and challenge yourself to be successful, but that is any job if you want to be successful.

Continue to strive to have a great culture based around learning and development

Unpleasant to say the least.

Former Employee - Managing Consultant Marketing  in  Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Managing Consultant Marketing in Irving, TX

I worked at Arthur Marshall full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone drives a fancy car.

Cons

The pay is laughable, commission is the slowest pay-out I have ever experienced. You may or may not get commission, even though you sold the contract. Management is extremely unprofessional. You will get yelled at in front of everyone for not knowing something you weren't trained on. Turnover is ridiculous. You will be doing the same thing as a partner that you do as a brand new rep. I could go on and on.

Learn how to put people into management who actually know how to manage others, not just themselves. Try a little professionalism around the office.

Arthur Marshall Response

Mar 10, 2014Talent Acquisition Manager

Arthur Marshall values all our employees and prides ourselves on having a professional business atmosphere where respect is paramount. It's inescapable that in the sales industry some people will ... More

Worked for Arthur Marshall? Contribute to the Community!