Artisan

Great experience

Former Employee - Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Artisan full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Family Business which treats all employee like family! Expertise, knowledge, good contacts and good reputation.

Cons

The industry is under a lot of pressure and is highly competitive. Clients do not want to pay for talent and they have been in the drivers seat for a long time.

keep up the good work and adapt with the changing times

Artisan Creative is the best agency to find Creative Talent and/or Jobs for Talent who are Looking for work.

Former Employee - Creative Talent Recruiter  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Creative Talent Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Artisan full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This Creative Talent placement agency is operating intelligently, efficiently, and with a dedication to being the best in the marketplace. In my 13 years of working as a Creative Talent Recruiter, I met with many Graphic Designers, Art Directors, and Creative Directors, etc. from within this category of 'Creative Talent'. The praise I heard regarding those who worked with Artisan Creative, from both clients, and talent, was consistently, very favorable. The owners manage this firm with an obvious dedication and a genuine concern that they please their customers, including their clients and their artists. They were also a wonderful employer to work for.

Cons

The only con is that the market slowed down drastically in 2008, but thankfully, our economy is slowly recovering, and in this employment category, there is a strong need once again.

Keep up your dedication to continuously maximizing efficiency in your operations, and in the training of your professional staff. Good Luck in 2013.

Worked for Artisan? Contribute to the Community!