Aryaka Networks

Aryaka Networks President & CEO Ajit Gupta

Ajit Gupta

Visionary company, wonderful opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Milpitas, CA

ProsAmazing technology, committed team, hard working across the board, specially the executives. Good comp package. Good benefits as well.

ConsLong hours. Demanding customers. Intense work.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep encouraging people to advance. Define career path for people.

How do they stay in business?

ProsNone. Simply awful. Don't believe the positive reviews, they are bogus. management compels the employees to submit them.

ConsPoor results. Arrogant and Inept leadership that talks down to its employees and discourages feedback. They basically manage through harassment and as a result have very turn over. This place is a revolving door.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook in the mirror. Maybe it time to bring in a professional management team?

Worst Employer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe product is good and the Engineering Head is cool.

ConsVery bad culture with a lot of micromanagement. There is no professional environment. The HR sucks.
    No trust and respect and they want to investigate everything even your personal life.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease start building some values in the company rather than just making money.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

House of Cards

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Milpitas, CA

ProsI'm trying really hard, but can't seem to come up with any. I did make a few good friends there.

ConsPassive aggressive upper management style. Leadership is horrible and more focused on micromanaging every employee than business execution and vision. Just a horrible place to be at.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management should turn the business over to professionals.

It's time for some grownups to run this company

ProsThe offering has a lot of potential. There are not many offerings like this in the market right now. Need to redefine the company direction.

ConsThere are three main cons,
    1. Leadership team
    2. Leadership team
    3. Leadership team
    To top it, the management practices are very shady, they are very inexperienced and do not trust any body in the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementDont kill the company. Please step aside and let the board bring in an experienced team.

One of the worst run companies in the valley

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere is nothing positive to share about this company other than a few employees who are working hard without any appreciation

ConsTop Management is slowing down company growth and must be removed by the board. The management practices autocracy

Advice to Senior ManagementHire capable and seasons people to run the company, as well as sales and marketing teams.

Fast paced startup with major potential

Product Marketing (Current Employee) Milpitas, CA

ProsOne of the things I've most enjoyed during my tenure at Aryaka has been the growth opportunities and helpfulness of everyone around you. I found the work culture to be very supportive and helpful, allowing me to focus more on producing great results and not on playing office politics.

The company is going to go places, and it's good to see everyone working together to help get there rather than trying to stab others in the back in hopes of earning a bigger piece of the pie.

ConsAs for every startup, the company has its ups and downs. The market is not always predictable, so there are slow months, but thankfully management is always looking for ways to improve so morale stays positive.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplementing a good feedback system could help generate great ideas for morale boosters.

A Very Challenging Company

Consultant (Former Employee) Milpitas, CA

ProsEmployees were energenic and have a great depth of knowledge. Excellent product and future of the product.

ConsCompany with held paychecks for two months. Company lacks infrastructure and knowledge
    other than engineering. Major Misrepresentations in the interview process. The strategy to have everything run from India will destroy the US base sales and support.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit running the start up of having the only goal to sell the company for millions instead of a profitable company for long term in the USA. Understand the functions that are needed in a company beyond engineering.

Best place to work/learn for a fresher.

Demand Generation Executive (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsThe management is very supportive and lends an ear if anyone has any suggestions to make.
    Being a start-up the learning curve is very steep and one gets to know many things about technology and corporate life alike.
    The core sales team is very passionate about their job and being a part of them is an experience which is unique only to Aryaka.
    If you are a performer, you can earn a very handsome income.
    Company provides many opportunities for you to grow. All you have to do is prove that you deserve it.

ConsNothing comes to my mind in particular but maybe a few more outings can make it more better.

Advice to Senior ManagementOnly suggestion is please make the transport facility better.

DESPERATE ATTEMPTS FROM ARYAKA TO COVER UP FOR THEIR FLAWS

Demang Generation Executive (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsYou do get a bit more of leisure and food, which agaon falls hard on your salary.
    Good people to hangout with but not to work along.

ConsSADLY THE MANAGEMENT IS TRYING TO COVER UP FOR ALL THIS ON GLASSDOOR BY ASSIGNING THEIR MARKETING TEAM TO WRITE THEIR OWN FANCY REVIEWS TO FOOL MORE PEOPLE.
    (AND IF IT IS SOO GREAT PLEASE DO EXPLAIN THE REASON FOR >60 EMPLOYEES LEAVING THEIR JOBS IN PAST 6 MONTHS @ ARYAKA )
    Management is pathetic.
    If you are planning to have fun then do join here.. cause they have everything from drinks to drugs within the premises apart from working.
    Managers and senior employee are either found sleeping around or drunk..
    So I guess you can find good support for the US shift.
    Partiality is at its peak - Seniors can cheat and blame the freshers.

ANYONE PLANNING TO JOIN HERE EVEN AFTER READING ALL THIS.. GOD SAVE YOU THEN.

Advice to Senior ManagementMr Ajit Gupta and Ms Sonal Puri.
    Please do talk to each of those 60 employees personally and find out what runs at your offices in your absence.

Worked for Aryaka Networks? Contribute to the Community!