Aryaka Networks Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.1
Shawn Farshchi

Pros
  • Enormous opportunities to grow within the organization, open door policy, great work-life balance (in 5 reviews)

• The product is good and the Engineering Head is cool (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Since the company is growing at a good pace (in 3 reviews)

• Work life balance and environment (in 2 reviews)

Sr. Solutions Architect

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Architect in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Solutions Architect in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Just started with Aryaka and feel like I know everyone, absolutely great culture very friendly...I Just Love it!!!

Cons

Non what so ever, It's been such a great experience while going through the on-boarding process. It feels like home:-)

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Awesome place to work and grow

Current Employee - Marketing in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Milpitas, CA

Pros

Cutting edge technology, fast paced. Great learning opportunities. Since its a small company but growing aggressively, there's potential to grow. You are entrusted with a lot of responsibilities and the management is supportive of new ideas and encourage transparency and open culture.

Cons

Workloads can be too much for one person which leads to less of a work/life balance. But you are good at managing time, you'll have an awesome time and career at Aryaka.

Advice to Management

I love the new energy, momentum, and direction we are headed in.

Management

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time

Pros

Aryaka is an amazing place to work. Employees here are passionate about the industry, have been experts in their field and strive to create something different and unique all the time. Working for a growing company that is well funded comes as a breath of fresh air. The company involves all employees in the decision making and the collaborative environment gives you a sense of being part of something. The Senior management is very talented and does a phenomenal job. You couldn’t ask for a better company in the Bay area. Great growth, awesome people and friendly atmosphere makes Aryaka an excellent company to work for and progress in your career.

Cons

Not that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep doing the same thing

Change is in the Air, incredible product and new leadership focused on growth

Current Employee - Sales in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The service offering for global WAN, CDN and ADN as a service work great, incredible ROI and TCO for our customers and the company is Partner centric and focused. New leadership team has vision, focus and execution track record. Great company that has figured out the US and India velocity model to serving customers 24/7 globally.

Cons

Commpany culture is in development and automation/process is finally being embraced and adopted from top down. Brand name presence is lacking given the incredible service offering and no competition to date, must improve on Marketing ASAP.

Advice to Management

Go hard at market spend, sales and partner enablement and keep innovation at tip of spear as you have in past, customer satisfaction is very high and we have to extend that focus to Partners as well.

Regional Sales Manager

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

startup, freedom to work as you see fit, great environment, people/culture/brand

Cons

Need to get the brand awareness up.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! We are heading in the right direction.

Aug 20, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Thanks for your words of appreciation. Well, my marketing department is aware and are putting their best efforts to increase our brand awareness.

New kid on the block

Current Employee - Channel Development in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Channel Development in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time

Pros

Aryaka is on the brink of letting everyone know how we can revolutionize the Wan optimization industry. We truly are the "best kept secret" no more. Its VERY exciting to be a part of this evolution and looking forward to making it a reality. Changes in upper management have been key.

Cons

Like all companies, there are some growing pains but we have them under control,solutions and a good strategy moving forward.

Advice to Management

Be open to change and see a bigger vision of who and what we are and can do. The only real limit we put on ourselves is us.

Sales

Current Employee - Sales Account Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Account Manager

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- The solution sells itself as it is the only of its kind in the industry that can do what would take 2-3 companies combined to get accomplished. - Easily the best Support and Engineering Team I have seen or worked with. - Management has clear direction now with a nice level of transparency - Best work/life balance I have had thus far

Cons

- The Cons once were the inability to made needed changes, but now those areas are being addressed with our new management team in place.

Exciting and inspiring

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company still works in a start up mode in many ways - gives the employees a chance to experience the exciting world of a start up. The Aryaka team is a tight knit group that works together to bring wan opt, cdn, adn - and as our marketing team puts it - a no-compromise wan for our customers. The experience is more than pleasant, challenging and rewarding. The technology is relevant. The competition is ever present - we strive to be at the leading edge of the wan opt field. The exec staff is experienced, inspiring and driven. The company has a long way to go and so excited to be a part of it.

Cons

Nothing to say about cons

Aug 20, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Thanks a lot for your feedback, appreciate it.

Good new executive team

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time

Pros

Really enjoy the solutions offered. Company is growing fast and hungry. New executive leadership seems to have the right vision for the company.

Cons

No cell phone allowance, mileage reimbursement, or portable wifi hotspots for traveling positions. Would be nice if those were provided especially for those in positions where they are on the road a lot.

Aug 20, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Thanks for your feedback, we will definitely look into the areas you suggested our attention is required and will do the needful.

11. Sad

Pros

Technology, customer impact, good team members in technical roles and sales

Cons

CEO is terrible. Barely visible.

Advice to Management

Grow up and bring in a professional.

RSS Feed </> Embed