Aryaka Networks Reviews

Reset
4.2
Aryaka Networks President and CEO Shawn Farshchi
Shawn Farshchi

Pros
  • Enormous opportunities to grow within the organization, open door policy, great work-life balance (in 5 reviews)

• The product is good and the Engineering Head is cool (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Since the company is growing at a good pace (in 3 reviews)

• Work life balance and environment (in 2 reviews)

Fast paced startup with major potential

Current Employee - Product Marketing in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Product Marketing in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One of the things I've most enjoyed during my tenure at Aryaka has been the growth opportunities and helpfulness of everyone around you. I found the work culture to be very supportive and helpful, allowing me to focus more on producing great results and not on playing office politics. The company is going to go places, and it's good to see everyone working together to help get there rather than trying to stab others in the back in hopes of earning a bigger piece of the pie.

Cons

As for every startup, the company has its ups and downs. The market is not always predictable, so there are slow months, but thankfully management is always looking for ways to improve so morale stays positive.

Advice to Management

Implementing a good feedback system could help generate great ideas for morale boosters.

Visionary company, wonderful opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Amazing technology, committed team, hard working across the board, specially the executives. Good comp package. Good benefits as well.

Cons

Long hours. Demanding customers. Intense work.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging people to advance. Define career path for people.

Change is in the Air, incredible product and new leadership focused on growth

Current Employee - Sales in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The service offering for global WAN, CDN and ADN as a service work great, incredible ROI and TCO for our customers and the company is Partner centric and focused. New leadership team has vision, focus and execution track record. Great company that has figured out the US and India velocity model to serving customers 24/7 globally.

Cons

Commpany culture is in development and automation/process is finally being embraced and adopted from top down. Brand name presence is lacking given the incredible service offering and no competition to date, must improve on Marketing ASAP.

Advice to Management

Go hard at market spend, sales and partner enablement and keep innovation at tip of spear as you have in past, customer satisfaction is very high and we have to extend that focus to Partners as well.

Sep 1, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Thanks for the feedback and we have taken a note of your advice.

Regional Sales Manager

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

startup, freedom to work as you see fit, great environment, people/culture/brand

Cons

Need to get the brand awareness up.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! We are heading in the right direction.

Aug 20, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Thanks for your words of appreciation. Well, my marketing department is aware and are putting their best efforts to increase our brand awareness.

New kid on the block

Current Employee - Channel Development in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Channel Development in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time

Pros

Aryaka is on the brink of letting everyone know how we can revolutionize the Wan optimization industry. We truly are the "best kept secret" no more. Its VERY exciting to be a part of this evolution and looking forward to making it a reality. Changes in upper management have been key.

Cons

Like all companies, there are some growing pains but we have them under control,solutions and a good strategy moving forward.

Advice to Management

Be open to change and see a bigger vision of who and what we are and can do. The only real limit we put on ourselves is us.

Sales

Current Employee - Sales Account Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Account Manager

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- The solution sells itself as it is the only of its kind in the industry that can do what would take 2-3 companies combined to get accomplished. - Easily the best Support and Engineering Team I have seen or worked with. - Management has clear direction now with a nice level of transparency - Best work/life balance I have had thus far

Cons

- The Cons once were the inability to made needed changes, but now those areas are being addressed with our new management team in place.

Management

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time

Pros

Aryaka is an amazing place to work. Employees here are passionate about the industry, have been experts in their field and strive to create something different and unique all the time. Working for a growing company that is well funded comes as a breath of fresh air. The company involves all employees in the decision making and the collaborative environment gives you a sense of being part of something. The Senior management is very talented and does a phenomenal job. You couldn’t ask for a better company in the Bay area. Great growth, awesome people and friendly atmosphere makes Aryaka an excellent company to work for and progress in your career.

Cons

Not that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep doing the same thing

Sep 1, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Appreciate your kind words about the company!

Awesome place to work and grow

Current Employee - Marketing in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Milpitas, CA

Pros

Cutting edge technology, fast paced. Great learning opportunities. Since its a small company but growing aggressively, there's potential to grow. You are entrusted with a lot of responsibilities and the management is supportive of new ideas and encourage transparency and open culture.

Cons

Workloads can be too much for one person which leads to less of a work/life balance. But you are good at managing time, you'll have an awesome time and career at Aryaka.

Advice to Management

I love the new energy, momentum, and direction we are headed in.

Sep 1, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Well, Aryaka is a place for hard working and motivated people. Thanks for your feedback.

Sr. Solutions Architect

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Architect in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Solutions Architect in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Just started with Aryaka and feel like I know everyone, absolutely great culture very friendly...I Just Love it!!!

Cons

Non what so ever, It's been such a great experience while going through the on-boarding process. It feels like home:-)

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Thanks for the feedback.

A startup with an idea & the will to change the world!

Current Employee - Lead Research Executive in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Lead Research Executive in Bangalore (India)

Pros

Good, capable & passionate people all around. Environment is highly competitive but everything is out there in the open. The product is awesome. I think this will break the glass ceiling and become the next big thing very soon. I feel good coming in to work every day.

Cons

Low or no performance means: You could be out real soon. What to expect? This is a high-tech startup after all. However salaries are paid on time and sometimes, how they go about doing things makes me feel that I am in a larger established organization. In any case, this is definitely no Kingfisher Airlines.

Advice to Management

Be more patient with employees. Not all of us can win a 100-meter race, but many of us can finish a marathon.

RSS Feed </> Embed