Ascent Services Group

Updated August 7, 2014
Updated August 7, 2014
4.1

Joseph Nordlinger

Ascent SG got me the job I wante!

Former Employee - Software Engineer  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Denver, CO

I worked at Ascent Services Group as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

They check up on you to see how you're doing.

Cons

I don't have any issues with Ascent!

I enjoyed my 6 months working with Ascent.

I love my career with ASG!

Current Employee - Human Capital  in  Walnut Creek, CA
    Current Employee - Human Capital in Walnut Creek, CA

I have been working at Ascent Services Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great management team. Focused, driven and intelligent employees. ASG rewards top talent! Collaborative work environment. Innovators in the staffing industry. This is a great place to build a professional career.

Cons

Overall, I love the Ascent Services Group. It would be nice to have a 401(k) match. But overall the benefits package is very competitive.

Thankful to be part of the ASG team!

I have been working at Ascent Services Group full-time

Pros

There is a sense of family working for Ascent Services Group. The relationships you build cannot compare to anywhere else I have worked. The fact that the CEO is in his office every day, with the door wide-open, and a willingness to hear what each of his employees say speaks volumes in itself to know what kind of company this is.

Cons

The lack of 401k matching, and bonuses. As well as a better anual evaluation process.

Overall, pretty good management team. Some members of the management should take more after the CEO.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Best Information Technology and Pharma Talent Provider In The Market

I have been working at Ascent Services Group

Pros

Great people providing excellent customer service every day to both external and internal clients. Ascent is staffed with some of the best talent in this industry. It's great to be able to be a part of such a great culture.

Cons

No cons yet but I will keep you posted. I have been with Ascent for just over 3 years now and it only keeps getting better.

Keep up the good work. You are building a great company. Hold on to the current culture. Looking forward to the next 3 years!

ASG is an awesome place to work!!

I have been working at Ascent Services Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I work with some amazing people, the environment is fantastic, surrounded by intelligent people who strive to make the company successful every day. Everyone has a smile on their face in the morning, we all say “good morning” to each other and treat each other like an extended family. I started here in 2005 and been very happy ever since!!

Cons

401k matching isnt avaliable at this time - this would be great to help build my retirement.

Great company with great people to work for

I have been working at Ascent Services Group full-time

Pros

Ascent has a great team of people working for them. All departments are on top of their game and love working for the company. Their end goal is to connect people with the perfect jobs and they are very successful in doing that.

Culture is great and everybody works together to get the job done. Overall theme is team work here.

Cons

None as of right now

Continue to work with your team and inspire them

Great company to work for and moving in a positive direction!

I have been working at Ascent Services Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been in the consulting industry for years, I was so very impressed the the automation of the onboarding process. It's always been something that we've struggled to implement with past employers.

Cons

No cons to note to date

Continue to look to the consultants as your greatest resources.

Not Great

Former Employee - Applications Developer  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Applications Developer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Ascent Services Group as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Interview process was smooth. The people are nice enough when you contact them.

Cons

Insecure system allowed our personal data get hacked and posted on the web. Never heard from them after placed in the position. The company I worked for dropped them as a preferred vendor. The price of the benefits was very high. Kept getting calls and emails for jobs from them about jobs even after I already worked for them.

Make sure you know who you have on staff. Occasional personal contact would go a long way.

Ascent Services Group Response

Aug 20, 2013Consultant Engagement Manager

I am sorry to hear that you felt that ASG did not communicate enough with you. Here at Ascent we value our consultants and work hard to have our "Consultant Care" right. We want all our consultants ... More

Proven successful company with solid foundation and some of the best employees in the industry

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Walnut Creek, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

I have been working at Ascent Services Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ascent has built a solid reputation over the past decade and continues to build upon that foundation. It is all about ethics and hard work and that is why I am a part of this award winning team. I feel strongly that we are some of the best talent in our industry. As some of our competitors have merged or consolidated and ended up becoming out of touch and bloated, Ascent has been staying the course of healthy organic growth. This has lead us to become the firm of choice in our industry. I look forward to going to work each and every day and feel so fortunate to be a part of this dynamic organization.

Cons

I don't feel there are any cons compared to the other firms I have worked for.

Great People-Great Work Environment!

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Ascent Services Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Management cares about the success and the growth of their employees. They have good clients and pay market value. Constantly strive to improve overall processes.

Cons

Not sure. Maybe hire more entry level people and train the Ascent way. Ascent has great clients where they would grow faster if they had more sales reps calling on them.

perhaps more options on benefits

Worked for Ascent Services Group? Contribute to the Community!