Ash Brokerage

Add Photos

Timothy E Ash

Great Culture with Opportunities to Advance

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fort Wayne, IN

ProsThe benefits are fantastic! The culture is really great in that they put a high value on family. They also strive to do what is best for the client which sometimes is not best for the advisor.

ConsCommunication could be better but this is a normal issue with companies of this size. There needs to be a defined vision of the company and I honestly do not know what that is. We want to make an impact but it seems more undefined than it should be.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward employees who are doing well and working hard. Set clear guidelines and expectations. Cast a clear vision of where we are going and what type of company we are going to be.

Very good organization

Commissions (Former Employee) Fort Wayne, IN

ProsGood benefits and very smart co-workers

ConsHigh turnover and management at times does not have the pulse of employees

Lack of overall management decision-making and employee retention practices let Ash Brokerage down.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Fort Wayne, IN

ProsThe majority of Employees love the work they do, intelligent, friendly, willing to assist and know their subject-matter. On the surface the atmosphere is pleasant, and the work environment good. benefits are a bonus, and a "family" type ethic strived for.

ConsLack of management communications with staff, together with a "who you know" mentality can override the decision-making process. Employee turnover in some areas is of concern, with a "favorites" mentality, and lack of Best Practice initiative holds back some advancements. No pay raises in years provides little incentive to employees to go that extra mile that is being asked of them on a weekly basis.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust the employees that know their subject more, and base decision-making on that, not on friendships. Accept criticism for what is it, rather than an insult. Ash could be a great innovative company, but not currently without a mindset change.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It was okay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe people are great to work with.

ConsCommunication between managers and employees.
    Lack of defined training program.

Worked for Ash Brokerage? Contribute to the Community!