Ashcroft

www.ashcroft.com

Ashcroft Reviews

Updated May 8, 2014

Steven Culmone

Ashcroft is a very pleasant work environment

Senior Cost Accounting Manager (Former Employee) Stratford, CT

ProsEveryone I worked with and / or for was very helpful

ConsMy contract expired for this position

Ashcroft is a great place to work. Great people and the best products!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Stratford, CT

ProsThe Company has great leadership. Ashcroft is global Company committed to its customers and offers growth and opportunities. The products we make are the best in the world and people are proud to work here. People help each other and there is a sense of teamwork and commitment to the business.

ConsThe Company is agressive in its strategy. Sometimes stress levels can be a little high.

Opportunities in some areas but very happy to move on from Purchasing group.

Materials Planner (Former Employee) Stratford, CT

ProsWell developed supply chain system and good organization of business units. Good 12 month blanket ordering system and lean flow of materials and components through shop floor. Buyer/Planners have good amount of independence.

ConsChallenges with new ERP system implemented in 2011. Not well suited to highly technical and highly customized, high SKU, descriptive part number environment. Compartmentalized and inadequate system training, little support for needs and functions of Purchasing/Materials group. Old facility located next to Housatonic river - parts of parking lot flood regularly at very high tides. Climate control only in office and electronics manufacturing areas.

Worked for Ashcroft? Contribute to the Community!