Asigra

Updated Jun 29, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

David Farajun

Amazing people, great product, lots of growth opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI had a great pleasure working with amazing people, who are passionate about the industry and the product. There is lots of opportunities for professional growth if you want it. You're always encouraged to come up with new ideas, everyone can contribute to the success which is both refreshing and challenging. I've definitely enjoyed my time at Asigra.

ConsMore flexibility in work-life balance.

Too good to be true !

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNothing to mention as there is not really anything good to say !

ConsNo respect !
    Minimum salary range
    No appreciation
    Lots of headache

Advice to Senior ManagementWhat was last time you have done something different and how you learn from your
    mistakes?

Fast growing company with great opportunities

Pros1) Great exposure to new technologies
    2) Friendly coworkers to work with
    3) Decent health benefits

Cons1) Long working hours with minimal flexibility
    2) Below average salary
    3) High employee turnover
    4) No recreation and company events

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees as an very good asset to the company, without them the company will be lost. Compensate them better with higher wages or at least according to the industry standards.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

7 months as a developer in Asigra

C++ Developer (Current Employee)
    Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsGreat working environment, Good Management ,Family feel with all colleagues ,when i first worked with Asigra i was surprised of the ethnic diversity and the different cultures that work in harmony to produce our fine product , in the past some people told me that i am lucky , Now I think they are true .

ConsThe traffic on finch st, after 5 pm , but its the same as Toronto trafic

I have been working at Asigra full-time for more than 8 years

Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsI am a full time employee at Asigra for more than 8 years.

Asigra provides a comprehensive benefit package, including flexible healthcare insurance, competitive vacation policy, company paid floating days and more.

ConsIt would be nice if the company would have more market value salary ranges that may allow it to attack better skilled staff which in return will allow the company to deliver a better and quality product to market.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should look at skills in house first and promote within before going out to look for certain positions that could be better filled from within and would cut down the productivity cycle which will be long for new hires from outside.

Great company!

Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsI am a full time employee at Asigra for more than 10 years.

Asigra is a stable company and many of my coworkers have worked here for more than 10 years. Asigra is a leading player in the cloud backup and recovery industry. I work with a great team and have lots of opportunities to expand my skills and experience.

ConsIt would be nice if we had more flexibility in our hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe have gone through lots of changes in the last 2 years. I look forward to more of the same.

Challenging and friendly work place

Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros- Friendly colleagues.
    - A lot of opportunities to work with new technology.
    - Management is willing to try out new ideas to improve the company.
    - Development team and management always come up with great innovative ideas.

Cons- Working environment still needs improvement which the management is working on it

Wow...many great years at asigra!!!

(Current Employee)

ProsNice place to work, lots of opportunities, good management appreciation.Very friendly employees.
    I really enjoy working at Asigra.

ConsI am happy here. Simple as that!!!

A growing software pioneer company with professional and efficient management team and friendly employees

General (Current Employee)
    Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsThere are many advantages working at Asigra. Some of the most important ones are:
    1. The management team led by CEO, David Farajun, is extremely professional, efficient and helpful.
    2. Asigra is a growing pioneer company in the exciting software industry.
    3. Employees are very professional and friendly.

ConsIn order to keep up with Asigra's pace, one need to develop efficiency and capability to meet project deadlines. However, hard works are highly appreaciated and awarded by Asigra.

Wonderful place to work, Great Company for technical Company

Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsAsigra is very strong reliable company. As a workplace, as long as you do your work, it is very stable. It is continuously growing year over a year. During 2009, it was recession in the job market and i was hired. Still we are hiring people. Asigra software deals with so many third party technologies on different platforms like windows,Linux.Mac and Virtualization platforms. As results you are increasing your knowledge everyday. Management has provided all kind of benefits to their employees like flexible health insurance, nice extended vacation policy,float days,Christmas Eve party,Barbecue with all family members of employees, Achievement party and don't forget charity activities too. The people in Asigra are very co-operative and working as a team. They take the survey results like the Great Place to work very seriously and try to align their goals for growth and opportunities for employees.

ConsBeing in the Cloud Backup industry, the company creates technology to build its products and service its clients, it could spend more on R&D and innovation for long-term growth.

Worked for Asigra? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Asigra reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Asigra CEO David Farajun. All 28 reviews posted anonymously by Asigra employees.