Ask Laila

Ask Laila Reviews

3.8

CEO

Lot of learning opportunities

Pros

As its a small company yiu get to work on many area, giving you a nice exposure

Cons

You end up doing all sort of jobs :)

The best of glassdoor...

Current Employee - Managed Application & Network Services  in  Cape Town (South Africa)
    Current Employee - Managed Application & Network Services in Cape Town (South Africa)

Pros

helping u to devoloping u career...sales

Cons

you can try u best like the other.

.....

Have had a pretty good experience in the past 2 years.

Current Employee - Senior Copy Editor/QC Editor/Content Editor  in  Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Copy Editor/QC Editor/Content Editor in Bangalore (India)

Pros

1. Chilled out place.
    2. Can work without any disturbance from others.
    3. Can work at your own pace.

Cons

1. No incentives.
    2. No bonus.
    3. Poor appraisals.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A chilled out place for starters but then if you wanna get a humble salary, chuck this. You now what I mean.

Current Employee - Copy Editor  in  Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Copy Editor in Bangalore (India)

Pros

I started my professional life with and in Asklaila, it's a good chilled out place. But then you realize that this isn't a place where you can continue your career...

Cons

No satisfaction when you actually go through the profile. Budget has increased but no official humbleness when we actually see the management... I had always thought to have a friendly atmosphere from the manager's side. But, I haven't even met the manager yet or spoken. Though, he seems cool, down to earth and a within himself kinda man.

Work on the employee status and a friendly nature by everyone would be awesome. Birds like cages too, but a good service or nice treatment or even a glance at the bird frequently will make him feel interested.

Worked for Ask Laila? Contribute to the Community!