Asset Management Specialists

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Caroline Reaves

I continue to be a temporary employee for the bast six months

State Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Asset Management Specialists for less than a year

ProsEasy going work environment, management is understanding and involved, professional standards, weekends off

ConsSmall company, lots of whispering, little room for advancement, temps work longer than 5 months without job offer, some departments continue to do the work of others

Advice to Senior ManagementHire temp employees fulltime

Point Blank - Run away

Vendor Initial & Recurring (Former Employee)
Mount Pocono, PA

I worked at Asset Management Specialists full-time for less than a year

ProsAs a Contractor Vendor - Independence

ConsHaving to fight for your money every month, AMS will change agreed prices to their favor, find any reason to lower payout or just not put jobs done on inventory list. Contractor has to catch AMS's mistakes. No return calls. AMS uses old(pre 911)addresses causing waste time & Gas

Advice to Senior ManagementRead the Bible and try to get an inkling of morality. Management is 180 degrees from what should be. Fire all upper management, hire back the people whom had morals and left the company. Both brokers I did work for Hated AMS - unusual for them to stick their necks out to give their opinion.

i obtained excellent skills to be carried on to my next profession

Client Service (Current Employee)
Phila, PA

I have been working at Asset Management Specialists full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFlexible, training is excellent, excellent oportunities

Consoperations could have been run more smoother, opportunities for advancement are unfair

It was okay while there.

Vendor Management Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Asset Management Specialists full-time for less than a year

ProsTead Lead is the best at encouraging and letting you know when you are doing a great job. Laid back and can do your work without someone hoovering over your shoulder.

ConsUn-organized! Messy! Confusion! Too many lay offs. You never know who works in what department because as soon as your use to working with someone on a state the next month they are gone. Did I mention they are not organized...

Advice to Senior ManagementStop "laying off" the people who actually do the work and encourage their team.

Experienced professionals who take problems and turn them into achievements

Norcross, GA

I worked at Asset Management Specialists full-time for more than 3 years

ProsA prominent leader in the field of servicing REO Properties

ConsThere were no cons, very positive and motivating company

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing

The opportunity to learn something new and be rewarded for your hard work.

I worked at Asset Management Specialists full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility.
Opportunity for advancement is high.
Company is growing and their national presence is outpacing competitors.

ConsWork hours are not typical 9-5pm. At times you will be expected to put in many hours outside of the office in order to ensure client services are running smoothly.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time to properly train all employees including management level in order to have a better organized approach to succeeding goals set out by the firm.

Underappreciated until the end

Vendor Management Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Asset Management Specialists as a contractor for less than a year

ProsRelaxed work environment.
Opportunity to move to other departments.
Opportunity to experience other departments.
Good resume building experience.

ConsEveryday feels like it's your last
90% of employees are temps.
It seems hard to actually move up.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop making your employees feel as if they are easily replaceable. Most people actually like the work but lacked motivation because it felt like everyday was your last. How about hiring more people and appreciating those you have.

Not a good place to work

I worked at Asset Management Specialists

ProsThere are no pros about this place..even when you think you found a pro they find a way to make it a con

ConsYou think it's a great job when you graduate. Its not worth it you can find anything better!

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being Lee's B****h

Stay far far away

I worked at Asset Management Specialists full-time for more than a year

ProsCant think of a single positive thing to say about this company. Wait, actually there is absolutely NOTHING positive about working here. Zero.

ConsSenior management doesnt care about their employees at all. Employee turnover there is ridiculous, with people getting laid off for no reason every month. Senior management thinks its better to berate and humiliate employees for making mistakes, and then firing them for no reason. Zero professionalism. Top boss comes in maybe once a month and spends every other day fishing and golfing. Senior management paid extremely well, while they refuse to give anyone a raise. Worked there for almost two years and have to say it was the biggest waste of my time. Zero opportunity for growth or advancement. People get fired all the time for no reason, even the middle level managers that have been at the company for over 3 years. Management clearly doesnt care about its employees. Moral confusion all the time, as the company continuously and deliberately cheats their vendors and lies. Leave work feeling morally questionable on a regular basis. How the company isnt shut down is incredible.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a look at your company and see what really goes on and how you treat your workers. Its really a shame that this company is still in existence. Fire all the managers including yourself and tell your investors you are not fit for the job.

I've seen Monkey sh*t fights at the zoo more organized than this job.

State Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Asset Management Specialists as a contractor for less than a year

Proswhat pros? Ha... put it this way....If you are looking for the true meaning of a dead end job then feel free to apply.

ConsToo much to list but I'll try... No room for growth... No increase in a pay... If you started as a temp don't hold your breath to get hired... Even full time reps are scared as they fire at least 2 or 3 people every month for no valid reason. I've known temps that have been working there for over a year with no benefits and no increase of pay or a desire to hire. No real HR department. POOR Management and they LIE, LIE LIE to the contractors all the time and find ways to steal from them. THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE WORST JOBS I'VE WORKED AT IN MY LIFE... And don't think about a vacation. Ha the last person I saw that took an entire week off was let go.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive your employees an annual raise... Hire the temps that are loyal and work hard... Show respect to your contractors and pay them fairly for the work they do... Stop lying to Fannie Mae about how well you keep up with the properties. It's a bit too much to list but at least try to get a real job.

Worked for Asset Management Specialists? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Asset Management Specialists reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Asset Management Specialists CEO Caroline Reaves . All 14 reviews posted anonymously by Asset Management Specialists employees.