Asset Marketing Systems

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mike Botkin

great place to work!

Insurance Processor (Former Employee)

I worked at Asset Marketing Systems as a contractor for less than a year

Prosbusy and very productive.. and yet, everyone is so friendly and still so ethical and professional..

Consthere is none comes to mind..

Advice to Senior Managementto the owner: keep doing what you're doing because all i heard from the employees is how great you are.. keep rockin! :D

The company acknowledges my contributions and encourages my input regarding ideas and opinions.

I have been working at Asset Marketing Systems

ProsManagement has an open door policy. I know I can go to anyone in upper management with an idea or a concern and my voice will be heard. Co-workers are supportive and we all are willing to step in and get the job done if someone needs help. Plus, there are some great senses of humor and my day is always positive.

ConsFor me, there is no downside. Some of our experts could be making more money elsewhere. We are not a large enough company to offer top pay, however, we are more stable than some of the larger companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnilateral decisions should not be encouraged. With experts on hand and the ability to teleconference, therefore making everyone available for decisions, getting greater input could avoid extra work.

Great place to work, overall

Telemarketer (Former Employee)

I worked at Asset Marketing Systems

ProsGreat workplace environment, super friendly staff and managers. Awesome energy and fun people to work with. Room for advancement, although pretty competitive. Super nice management teams, and the family ownership was really positive.

ConsThe downturned economy had a definiate effect on the way the company was run, and layoffs seemed to put people in a bad mood.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe senior management at AMS is much more efficiant and communicative with the employees than the former managment. Open lines of communication and clearly defined goals help team members succed.

Love my job and where I work!!

Field Human Resources Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Asset Marketing Systems

ProsIt is a fun place to work with the feeling that you are part of a family and not just an employee.

ConsOur industry can be somehwat impacted by the economy and the financial services and insurance market.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the open communication coming. It is greatly appreciated.

Worked for Asset Marketing Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Asset Marketing Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Asset Marketing Systems CEO Mike Botkin. All reviews posted anonymously by Asset Marketing Systems employees.