Asset Marketing Systems

Reset
4.3
Mike Botkin
1 Rating

1. The company acknowledges my contributions and encourages my input regarding ideas and opinions.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Asset Marketing Systems

Pros

Management has an open door policy. I know I can go to anyone in upper management with an idea or a concern and my voice will be heard. Co-workers are supportive and we all are willing to step in and get the job done if someone needs help. Plus, there are some great senses of humor and my day is always positive.

Cons

For me, there is no downside. Some of our experts could be making more money elsewhere. We are not a large enough company to offer top pay, however, we are more stable than some of the larger companies.

Advice to Management

Unilateral decisions should not be encouraged. With experts on hand and the ability to teleconference, therefore making everyone available for decisions, getting greater input could avoid extra work.

2. great place to work!

Former Contractor - Insurance Processor in San Diego, CA
    Former Contractor - Insurance Processor in San Diego, CA

I worked at Asset Marketing Systems as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

busy and very productive.. and yet, everyone is so friendly and still so ethical and professional..

Cons

there is none comes to mind..

Advice to Management

to the owner: keep doing what you're doing because all i heard from the employees is how great you are.. keep rockin! :D

3. Great place to work, overall

Former Employee - Telemarketer in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Telemarketer in San Diego, CA

I worked at Asset Marketing Systems

Pros

Great workplace environment, super friendly staff and managers. Awesome energy and fun people to work with. Room for advancement, although pretty competitive. Super nice management teams, and the family ownership was really positive.

Cons

The downturned economy had a definiate effect on the way the company was run, and layoffs seemed to put people in a bad mood.

Advice to Management

The senior management at AMS is much more efficiant and communicative with the employees than the former managment. Open lines of communication and clearly defined goals help team members succed.

5. Love my job and where I work!!

Current Employee - Field Human Resources Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Field Human Resources Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Asset Marketing Systems

Pros

It is a fun place to work with the feeling that you are part of a family and not just an employee.

Cons

Our industry can be somehwat impacted by the economy and the financial services and insurance market.

Advice to Management

Keep the open communication coming. It is greatly appreciated.

RSS Feed </> Embed