AssetAvenue

Updated February 26, 2015
5.0

David Manshoory

Great Company!!!

I have been working at AssetAvenue full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Fun, fast-paced, smart and passionate employees. We are growing very quickly in terms of workload and headcount within the organization. We are building many new products that do not exist in our space. This is an awesome thing if you like to be challenged and run with projects from beginning to end.

We hired a Talent Director who is bringing in great people and creating fun programs along the way. This place has so much upside. I look forward to the ride ad seeing where we are in 12-24 months.

Cons

None I can think about.

Keep investing in your people and the culture. These are the top two things. Leaders must lead and employees will follow that lead.

Great potential, lots of smart people, energy is high

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AssetAvenue full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The founder is a very ambitious and inspiring person to work for. The team is very passionate about what the company and its mission, and they provide for an extremely collaborative work environment.

Cons

The office is very fast-paced. You need to really stay on your toes and there is no room for slacking off. You need to be willing to wear multiple hats since they are a small, but growing team.