Astadia, Inc.

Astadia, Inc. Reviews

Updated Jun 12, 2014

Rebecca Rogers Tijerino

Very promising

ProsSchedule, can work from home

ConsBenefits could be much better

Little to no clear direction

ProsGreat associates and hard workers out in the field. Work well with flexible schedules. Not much more to say but have to input 20 words

ConsEverything else. This company has the ability to be great but overly top heavy with little direction. Sad really because there are some great people out in the field doing awesome work. All the hard work is flushed down the drain because of lack of leadership. Communication here is little to non with so many closed doors meetings it leaves a sense of doom for all. I had high hopes for this job.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate everything.... The hands on meetings is just not enough communication.....Can you say handbook.....

Run far far away

ProsTeams have high ambitions in what they want to acheive

ConsTeams cannot deliver what is promised to the customer
    Difficulty in paying our staff on site with accounts
    Pleading with disgruntled unpaid workers to stay on a weekly basis
    Favoritism is rapant within U.S. based teams
    Upper Management has no clue on how to provide leadership and direction
    Cannot contact most executive team leaders, they never return messages
    Can find most executive team members intoxicated or in gutters passed out, this is no lie

Advice to Senior ManagementGores Group (Venure Capital firm that owns Astadia) needs to look into the leadership with more scrutiny
    Practices by CEO are highly questionable
    Leadership surrounds itself with even more incompetent leaders
    This used to be a great company under Idea Integration but has now mutated into something not recognizable

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Lack of vision & cohesive strategy make what could be a great company a really mediocre one

Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsDeep chops in CRM and marketing automation technology integrations; extremely flexible distributed workforce policies, ideal for employees who need/want to work from home, but don't mind traveling to client locations; very talented workforce.

ConsThere is no unified culture, and no clear strategy; no real brand positioning or mission; CEO statements are not a mission; lack of cohesive communication; too many service offerings that cloud the overall value proposition; lack of strong management, leadership; lots of smart people in the wrong jobs; PE ownership structure means there is a lot of focus on revenues, less on operational efficiencies (or the wrong kind of attention on operations).

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to better articulate the brand value and over-arching strategy; CEO statements are not a mission, nor are they a clear vision; as a result, the company is not cohesive and is frequently misaligned. Lack of leadership and vision also means that staff don't reach for the next big thing, and are content to lope along with the status quo.

Investor Takeover

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI loved working at this company when it was small and privately owned by the two founders.

ConsOnce the investors came into the picture, the entire culture of the company changed. It became a large bureaurocracy with very unpleasant office politics.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on job performance, rather than the buddy system.

Interesting

ProsWork keeps me busy.Teams have good people.

ConsCompany does not move with it's "vision". Too many hidden details to actually help the company grow. Knowing that the "cash cow" is not worth selling.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't ignore what works. Bright and shiny do not pay the bills.

Global company making EXCELLENCE it's goal!

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsFlexibility allowing work / life balance, my family matters here!

Executives sharing corporate vision and cascading goals to my day-to-day workflow showing where my contribution impacts the company's overall success.

The merger of two very different companies (Astadia and Idea Integration) is finally settling down - turnover seems to be slowing around me - and people are relaxing. We are getting into our "groove"; on an uphill move.

ConsWe still experience some "growing pains" of the merger.These kinks will work themselves out ... like a charlie-horse in your leg... the pain is minor and temporary.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. Stick with transparency. Professionals understand that growth involves stretching and movement; both sometimes make things painful. In the end, you are better for it!

It is good

ProsIt is good company for work

Consno issue with this company

Advice to Senior Managementnone

High energy global consulting firm

ProsNew senior executives have refined the mission and focus for the company. Practice synergies are also emerging in new solutions that take advantage of strengths and SME

ConsChange not sitting well with some old guard causing some transition

Advice to Senior ManagementStay the course

Great experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat people to work with.

ConsRecently acquired and going through pains of becoming one company.

Worked for Astadia, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Astadia, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Astadia, Inc. CEO Rebecca Rogers Tijerino . All 39 reviews posted anonymously by Astadia, Inc. employees.