Astreya Partners

Updated Jul 18, 2014

Jeff Freeland

Very nice place to work

Vice President Sales (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsGood people, nice place to work

ConsThere is a lot of turn over of employees

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate the people that work for them

It could be a great company but...

Equipment Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThey have good benefits. They have great resources to get certs. Work with the best companies in the world. So awesome to be able to put Google on your resume.

ConsDon't care about EMTs and don't make enough money at all. They don't treat us with respect. Everyone is constantly leaving and they have no idea why.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart taking the EMTs advice and help them out since they're the backbone of this company. You wonder why there is a revolving door ? Listen for once.

Horrible Management, Dont Waste your Time, Stay Away!!!

EMT (Former Employee)

ProsThey have a contract with a search engine company which is awesome to work for.

ConsNo room for promotions or pay raises.
    No paid time off.
    Barely any sick days.
    Nepotism by management that play favorites.
    Management pockets all the money while the workers get average pay and hardly any raises.
    Disconnected from the team when you work at a remote site.
    HR and management never reach out to their employees.
    When there is a problem they will let you go, only looking out for their own self best interests without even trying to fix the problem.
    Employee is an expendable asset that is a means to an end, that will be worked to the bone, without any compensation or recognition.
    Dont expect to stay longer than 2 years because you will be told that is too long and to move on.
    Micromanagement on tedious things.
    Always having an eye to watch out to yell at you.
    Always filling out forms and spreadsheets.
    Monotonous, repetitious, and boring after a year. Look else where after a year.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire all your horrible (nepotism) managers and HR that only look out for own best self interest and themselves and not for the employee.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

An exhilarating start and a bureaucratic, process filled ending.

ProsNetwork with awesome people

ConsA decline towards more overhead and constantly stricter policies that lead us to filling out useless excel sheets to track our every movement.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow the EMT role to have less overhead and to manage our sites accordingly

They'll fire you without warning

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsThe only pro's about working at Astreya are that you can get a job at places you otherwise couldn't, such as Google.

ConsLike others have said, there's no such thing as leadership in Astreya. Stay away from this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest to your employees.

Bad

EMT (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsStepping stone for IT

I need to enter more words it says

ConsThe management is garbage.
    This company is garbage

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your stuff together.

Don't work for them unless your desperate for work. And if you do, don't stay for long.

EMT (Former Employee)

ProsWorking at their main cash cow.

ConsThey don't care about most of their employees. They will work you to the bone, and discard you whenever they feel like it. Their main priority is to keep their clients happy, not their employees. They thrive on hiring young, naive, frat boy types. Don't speak with HR because they will not help you out. HR is only there to protect the interests of this corporation and their contracts.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

Amazing opportunities for entry level IT professionals

EMT (Current Employee) Council Bluffs, IA

ProsThe experience you get working with the worlds largest IT companies is great, the company seems to generally care about me as an employee, paid time off, you dont get fired for missing a day if you get sick, they are very flexible to my life if I have conflicts of time with school, HR is all the way across the country from me yet they keep an open door to me and treat me with respect when I come to them with any issues I may have. I am proud to be an Astreya employee. So many negative reviews from lots of people who seem to like to complain and people who do not understand how hard it is in the rest of the working world. A+ top shelf company!

ConsI have no complaints about working for Astreya partners. I love my job!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep being awesome and treating employees like we are infinitely more valuable than any piece of equipment. When you treat people with respect and pay them a fair wage they will move mountains for you! :-)

It started it like a bomb and went down hill from there because things changed from bad to worse

Auditor (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsThe salary was great after been without work for a while it was nice to have a job, which I am very thankful but working with out a raise is not easy when you are the head of the family.

ConsThere is no leadership I feel like the management does not trust me and I feel they are constantly watching me, if I getting my job done no one should be watching.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your act together and reach out to the people that are making money for you every single day.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Take it for what it is.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood stepping stone with contracts with big-name companies, fun Christmas party.

ConsThey don't care about you after they have got their money's worth.

Worked for Astreya Partners? Contribute to the Community!