Astrix Technology Group

Solid

Current Employee - Lab Tech
    Current Employee - Lab Tech

I have been working at Astrix Technology Group as a contractor

Pros

I worked as a temp through this company and overall they were great. Answered calls and emails and advocated on the side of their contractors when necessary.

Cons

Unless you get in contact with them, most times you won't hear from your rep unless you haven't submitted your time card.

Check in with your contractors periodically to make sure they are happy where they are or that they are not having any problems.

Don't rock the boat or else

Former Employee - Scientist
    Former Employee - Scientist

I worked at Astrix Technology Group full-time

Pros

Good amount of personal days off and vacation time, if you can get them approved for when you want to take time off

Cons

Ostracized for speaking up for inequality and illegal behavior. Haphazard training. Company values keeping contracts at all costs, including devaluing employees and their concerns

There are many things that need improving, and a few pointers and tips are not going to help this company sincerely change in a positive direction without changing upper management attitudes or changing the people running the company.

Low pay, unregulated, employee's are not a fan

Current Employee - Biological Lab Sci  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Biological Lab Sci in Houston, TX

I have been working at Astrix Technology Group as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

The pro is the company is based in NJ, so if your state has laws that forbid you to go overtime they will ignore it and not pay.

Cons

I came in with a lot of optimism but I quickly found out Astrix employees are always trying to cut hours short because they hate the company and how it has screwed them over their hours.. The lack of loyalty for the company has put me off. The HR rep is non existent. There is no regulation over how many hours people do, or bosses put in. The hours are never equal to what the company thinks the employees are actually putting in. No room for growth. You could switch the job titles around in the company and they would still not be relevant to what duties are actually being assigned.

Re-examine yourself. Get rid of slackers.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

None negotiable people, dont care about their consultants

Pros

There are no pros for them

Cons

dont pay enough, never contact their hires

none

Astrix acts as a contractor for employment services to various companies to provide temporary employemnt.

Current Employee - Taste Panelist  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Taste Panelist in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

Contract work which can work with your schedule. Good screening procedures. Some jobs though temporary are ongoing for years.

Cons

It is a contractor, therefore ability to move into a company as a regular employee may be limited or unavailable because of contract. Very little contact and that is usually initiated by the employee. Security of the jobs is not guarenteed and does reflect the changing needs of the contracting company.

More hands on contact with both employees contracted out and contracting company. Information exchange is important in keeping the contracts viable.

Worked for Astrix Technology Group? Contribute to the Community!