Astute Business Solutions Reviews

1.8
Arvind Rajan

1. Awesome

I worked at Astute Business Solutions part-time

Pros

I had a fun time working at Astute! They were very flexible with my schedule and understanding if something came up. They really helped me take on projects and never left me feeling like I wouldn't want to work there.

Cons

The workload became quite heavy sometimes. It got out of hand sometimes and I ended up working more than I really thought I would be doing.

Advice to Management

Management was awesome here. They were really flexible, but sometimes they weren't on the same page and I got different instructions and ended up having to redo small tasks that would've taken me less time if I had just known which one I was supposed to actually do.

2. The "Awesome" 5 star Review sounds like the owner.....

Former Contractor - Marketing
    Former Contractor - Marketing

I worked at Astute Business Solutions as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I was the one who wrote the “I don't understand the previous bad reviews ” review too soon. Now I understand.

Cons

The management at this company has a serious lack of integrity and has no problem being less than honest with contractors, employees or prospective customers. Be very careful when dealing with this company. Not to be trusted in my opinion, plus major ego issues and tremendously difficult to work with.

Advice to Management

Make a major change in your life and start CARING about your customers and your employees. Let go of the ego and try listening for a change. Actually, it might be better if you retire and hand over the reins to Arvind, stop running your company into the ground! People will trust you if you have their best interest at heart. You don't, and it shows.

Horrible company to work for

Former Employee - Consultant
    Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at Astute Business Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Absolutely nothing although it is in Pleasanton, which is nice

Cons

This was hands down the strangest company I have ever worked for. They think they're hot stuff, but it's all smoke and mirrors. Arvind's a control freak who treats everyone like they're idiots and Sudhir is the biggest bully around. They did put up a good front for the clients, but again it's all fake. The only thing they're interested in is money, money, money. Screw the employee, screw the customer. There's plenty of excellent companies out there who really do care about their employees and don't play stupid games like holding someone's pay or expense reimbursements or making unrealistic demands and then blaming you when things don't magically happen. Life's too short to work for a company like Astute.

Advice to Management

I wouldn't be surprised if they're eventually sued, either by an employee or by a client.

terrible experience, only care for their money that you earn for them

I worked at Astute Business Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

no pros at all, as a consulting firm they cannot offer anything that can be called a pro

Cons

its basically just another consultancy that can do anything to rip you off. if you work on h1 with them, rest assured you will be exploited to the core.

Advice to Management

sell the company to people who know how to do business

Do not join these fellows are group of thugs .

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Pleasanton, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Astute Business Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are no pros about this company.

Cons

Everything this is a con company . Don't join if ur on h1b they will suck ur blood.

Advice to Management

Stop abusing ur workforce or else you will be doomed.

RSS Feed </> Embed