AtTask

Be The First To
Add Photos

AtTask CEO Eric Morgan

Eric Morgan

Outstanding leadership and corporate culture across the board!

Enterprise Account Executive (Former Employee) Lehi, UT

ProsBenefits, culture and environment, leadership and market opportunity.

ConsThe product is relatively new to the space in which AtTask wants to compete. This presents challenges, but the product is really good as is and the company is poised for big things in the near future.

Enterprise Business Development Rep.

Enterprise Business Development Representative (Current Employee) Lehi, UT

ProsAtTask is the perfect combination of an enjoyable, yet professional work environment. Opportunities are available for those who work hard to move up, and AtTask knows how to stimulate productive, happy-workers. Great values, strong management, great incentives and benefits.

ConsNot the most structured initial training, but at the same time, this is not a good fit for those who need constant hand-holding, or direction. Ask some questions, shadow, and get to work. You have to be creative in your approach to fulfill whatever your expectations are. If you cant be creative in making something out of nothing, this is likely not the best place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementA more structured/specific intro. training would likely increase productivity for new hires. Less focus on overview of company as a whole, and more initial focus on immediate responsibilities.

Not Too Shabby...but the AtTask "Big Brother" lives here.

ProsThere are some great people that work here. They try to do fun things as a company, and hold company parties.

ConsThe AtTask Big Brother and some ladder climbing management/micro-managers exist here as well. There is way too much focus on the things taht shouldn't matter. It prevents real work getting done.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good Company and great culture

Sales (Former Employee) Orem, UT

ProsGreat culture, great people and great product

ConsManagement being disconnected. Comp plan changes multiple times per year

Advice to Senior Managementvalue your employees that contribute to the success of the company

The Best Place I've Worked So Far

Client Success Consultant (Current Employee) Lehi, UT

ProsStrong Executive team, with a very clear vision and feel for the SaaS space. Great team atmosphere, where everyone gets along, and works together to do the best thing for the clients, and for the company. Awesome perks and benefits, with a very organized and forward-thinking HR team. AtTask also hires some of the top people, so you are always working with professionals. I personally love the work of helping the client, and resolving their concerns, and I feel the company is empowering me to do just that.

ConsAs a growing company, there is always change. You have to enjoy a fluid atmosphere, where change is the norm, and what you are doing today, may be something different tomorrow.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt some point, profit sharing and stock for the employee base should be seriously considered.

Great culture and great people

ProsTreat employees very well. Flexible schedule with focus on getting work done.

ConsThey talk of upward movement within the company as if it's very likely, but it rarely happens.

Awesome Company

Product Management (Current Employee) Lehi, UT

ProsTeam collaboration with product ownership

ConsThe little things mean a lot

Decent Employer with decent benefits and work challenge

Education Specialist (Former Employee) Lehi, UT

ProsWonderful people to work with

ConsStrong culture to focus on financial success

Advice to Senior ManagementNo suggestion

Admin.

ProsEnvironment is great, culture is fun, lively, and overall great! They do quarterly service days that are really fun and collaborative. Overall the people, perks, and benefits are great.

ConsGrowing pains, but that's a good thing.

Great Company for the First Year and Half

Senior Corporate Account Executive (Former Employee) Lehi, UT

ProsVery fun inviting culture. A lot of spiffs and events. The company events were pretty awesome. They were growing rapidly and the outlook to grow with them was good. Had a great group of people to work with.

ConsMajor growing pains. Tried to be something their not as they grew. Too many changes too quickly. They were just filling in the Executive Management Chart. Originally CEO hated the sales people. Over time the fun atmosphere and excitement dwindled as greedy management and wrong upper management was hired. A ton of lay-offs with no care for anyone or anything. They continue to lay people off.

Advice to Senior ManagementPull your heads out and listen to your front line people. Stop looking outside to hire managers when the talent you're looking for is right under your noses. Hopefully this new CEO they got a year or so ago works out.

Worked for AtTask? Contribute to the Community!