Be The First To
100% of the CEO
Martin T. Sosnoff
Pros – - Great work environment and culture
- Managers expect excellence and trusts employees to handle workload independantly
- Good balance or work/ private life
Cons – - Compensation is subpar compared to rest of asset management industry
- Little room for vertical growth
- Recognition for outstanding work is limited and muted
- Not much incentive to retain employees and to go above and beyond
Advice to Senior Management – Compensate employees on their level of work and incentivize them to go above and beyond for the firm. More room for professional growth is needed.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –