Atd American Company

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Janet Wischnia

Supervisor causes employee to err, then makes employee take the "flak" from customer.

"operations" (None of My Co-workers Knew IT) (Former Employee) Wyncote, PA

ProsGet some experience working in an office while learning to be "thick skinned". (After all, it's a wholesale company.)

ConsNasty co-workers and supervisors, owners always back the supervisor, not the entry-level employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementI hope your company has changed it's ways since I worked there in 1990.

Disappointing, to say the least. I really thought I would retire from ATD.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMet some wonderful, hard working people. The textile division pretty much carrying the rest of the company.

ConsMost of the employees at ATD have second jobs due to low pay; the morale is horrible. Lots of lateral moves and titles to avoid raises. The original owners knew how to run a business...the "kids" not so much.

Advice to Senior ManagementHope you're invested wisely...

Horrible management, too many family members that are incompenent.

Various (Former Employee) Wyncote, PA

Prosnice building, close to the jenkintown train station

ConsToo many family members that would not be able to hold a job anywhere else in the world. Some have major anger issues. many long time employees also couldn' be hired anywhere. Very very angry pissy people work here. Very very petty. Some people are out and out BULLIES and they are permitted to do so because they are RELATED!! not fair

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of your dead wood family members. Alos many of your long time employess are very unhappy and talk bad about the company behing family members backs. Start drug testing.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It was a good experience different than any other customer service position I held.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Wyncote, PA

ProsIt was nice to have to maintain a relationship w/ the customer instead of answer the phone, answer question, and the call was done.

ConsIt was a fairly large company felt like a number. EVeryone there seemed very clique-y. More so than any other job I've had.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt was a good place to work I liked it there. I felt that I could have had more guidance with the suspenses.

Worked for Atd American Company? Contribute to the Community!