Athens Services

Athens Services Reviews

Updated Jun 16, 2014

Athens Services review

Various Positions (Former Employee) City of Industry, CA

ProsThis is a family owned business and is a solid company. Somewhat recession proof. I worked there for over two decades and they were always good to me. There is room for advancement also making it a very attractive choice in employer.

ConsI don't really have anything to say in this arena. The experience was great for me and it is a very professional environment.

Great Place

Manager (Current Employee) North Hollywood, CA

Prosover 50 years in non-corp business

Constakes a while to decide

Advice to Senior ManagementCome over

I worked for Athens Services for many years and enjoyed job security.

Claims Manager (Former Employee) City of Industry, CA

ProsGrowth potential and job security - well established, family owned business. Athens Services promotes from within and compensation is generally competitive.

ConsMy personal experience is that the owners are completely unforgiving if you make a mistake in your personal life. No matter what you have done or shown yourself to be for many years, once you get into trouble they will turn their backs on you and never give you an opportunity to discuss the situation.

Advice to Senior ManagementI will refrain from answering this item.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Project Manager

Project Manager (Former Employee) Sun Valley, CA

Prosnice employees only, the staff is great, everyone has a great attitude, they take care of the drivers very well on top of them being a family owed

ConsVacation time is a joke, you can only take it the month you got hired, they dont pay for sick., once they get all the knowledge you have from that company and they lay you off, they are so known to do that. I have meet so many ex empolyees and thats what they said too. After i trained two depts, they descided they got all the info from me and time to say goodbye... Not a good place to work.

Advice to Senior Managementonly if your a male, they dont repect females. they only have two female managers.

Worked for Athens Services? Contribute to the Community!