Atidan Reviews

Kartavya Chitalia

1. Great Company to work

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer

I have been working at Atidan full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Atidan's key focus is delivering good quality of Products to Client,
    Latest technology to work,
    Training on latest Technology,
    Plenty of work to keep you busy,
    Salary best in the market,
    Key highlight of Atidan is NO POLITICS,
    Good support from Collegues,
    Can get in touch with VP and CEO, who definitely resolves your problems,
    Work is always appreciated specially by VP,
    VP is one of the best leader i have seen, he has been appreciated by current as well as ex employee

Cons

Very disappointed with HR in Atidan, Every time i have to go to VP or CEO to get my problem resolved

Not much to changes, but yes train HR to work as a team with employees rather than getting into wrong act

Relatively small but strongest in the industry

Former Employee - Lead IT Administrator in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Lead IT Administrator in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Atidan full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Healthy work environment

People get all new technologies to work on, specially Microsoft technologies.

This company is relatively small but strongest in the industry, it is strongest because of the enthusiastic people on the floor and the leadership.

Seniors are very helpful and co-operative to others.

People get higher assignments, responsibilities which makes them capable to handle higher duties, roles. This also helps in personal development.

Salary and increments are as per industry standard, sometime more than that if you deserve.

Management team is ethical, easily accessible and always open to receive feedback, suggestions. I have seen senior management team helping employees on personal level.

Financially company is performing well since last one year.

Your efforts are recognized and appreciated time to time.

Great place to work.. I would definitely recommend Atidan to others.

Cons

Most of the time you get immense work pressure. Need to work on multiple projects due to resource crunch.

Some HR policies like yearly variable pay sounds unjustifiable.

You are already performing well, just need more focus on employee's personal development.

Good place to get exposure to a lot of new technologies

I have been working at Atidan full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Opportunity to work in latest technologies like SharePoint and various mobile platforms
    Opportunity to work in challenging projects from large clients
    Can get a lot of exposure in a short time
    Great place to enhance your skills
    Flexible working hours and friendly environment

Cons

The employee needs to be smart and a quick learner as development is fast paced and projects may be challenging.

Sep 14, 2014CEO

Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We will continue to provide great opportunities to our people and best service to our customers, both of whom we are proud of!

Company with good environment & latest technology..

Current Employee - Software Developer in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Atidan full-time (more than a year)

Pros

More than a year at Atidan..

The foremost good thing is the environment. You can approach your manager anytime for anything and they would make sure that your concern is duly noted and atlast the outcome is your satisfaction.. Apart from it, everyone working out here are best in what they do and are very helpful.. In short, a very friendly environment to be in..

When it comes to IT, technologies matter. This is the place offering the best exposure to the latest technology, whether it is Sharepoint, Windows 8, X-Box, .net, mobile developement etc..

Apart from it, many other skills are shaped like client communication etc.

The work hours are pretty flexible..

Believes in "Performance" and it is appreciated as well..

The pay scale is as per company standards..

Cons

Must plan team outings.

You just need to be on your toes and really quick enough to grasp anything that comes up.
    Take everything as challenge and just keep on performing...

Great exposure on latest technology and good culture.

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Atidan full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Learning never ends here.
    Lots of opportunities to work on different industry sectors, top direct end clients and latest technology
    One of the few companies where you have the freedom to voice your opinion and be heard of, Lot of transparency
    Walkin to the management cabin anytime for any suggestion and quick actions are taken
    The company policies reflects it values its employees.
    The salary is satisfactory and matches the best industry standards
    Great team, very helpful leaders

Cons

Work does get very stressful at times.
    Must have more company meetings and outings.

Can improve on global sales strategy
    Would like to have frequent company updates

7. developer

I have been working at Atidan

Pros

Compensation is great, obviously. Fun place to work, and they really take the effort to make the building themes be as interesting as possible, especially in the newer buildings. It's not atypical to be given your own projects early on, but you're encouraged to seek out lots of help since they know you're still learning the ropes.

I also want to address a couple of claims on here that I consider inaccurate:

1) Work hours reported by other people are way over exaggerated. I typically work 40-45 hours a week and based on traffi

Cons

I also want to address a couple of claims on here that I consider inaccurate:

1) Work hours reported by other people are way over exaggerated. I typically work 60-70 hours a week .Expect an endless list of priorities in one project,difficult to manage family and work life at tyms,24 hrs on call and weekends.

Other reviews are result of PR activity by Management

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Atidan full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great development team. You will work with people who are best in the industry when it comes to respective technologies
    Payment is at par with industry

Cons

>> This company dosent care for employees anymore. Its a body shopping unit,.
    >> They are now cheating the clients as well. They will take up new projects when no one is available, then they will hamper some existing projects to cater new client. If not for new projects, they will pull you out from project and put you at client side anywhere around Mumbai.
    >> When you are on client side, they will expect you to work on internal projects.
    >> They count your worth in pure monetary terms, so forget about adding value, just bring in the billing
    >> They will never consider that you have a task in hand and will keep adding more to your plate. Everything is Urgent here

Questions - Answers - Truth (Do play this fun round with HR and Management)
    Q: How many people you have?
    A: We are about 100 strong people
    T: They are around 30 (including 4 HR and Admin), rest are body shopped to bigger companies

Q. Do you expect me to work on technologies I don't know at all
    A: We try take into account the personal aspirations
    T: You dont have an option

Q: How much / efforts you invest in personal development of employees
    A. We have very good set of learning material and we arrange MS trainings
    T: They never give you time for personal development, When they cant deport you out at some client, they might give you time to watch some stupid videos. There was no training happened where they invested some money in a trainer.

Q: How many projects you will work on
    A: We expect people to do multi tasking
    T: There is no logic or method. Some people work on 6 projects at a time, I might sound crazy, but think about the people who feel its practical. You can be tossed to a new work practically every week. Management does a stupid resource allocation meeting every week and move people from one project to another. You will find no peace no focus.

Q. So is there any fun at work?
    A: We have our events
    T: Nothing at all. You cant organize anything in office timings. Even taking people out for having ice-cream is not allowed. They have never arranged a party out, a fun event, haft day trip even on a weekend.

Q. If I stay here for 5 years, will I get graduity benefits?
    A. They will not have one
    T: They would least care about the government rules, they will deny it. If you force, you are in bad books, forget about getting good feedback for any future need from them

So will I recommend this company to a friend.. well, I have enough enemies already!

Dont treat your employees like 'resource', you will lose all the good ones in maximizing the output.
    These are humans, with mind and conscious, they need some time and peace of mind to grasp, learn and to be effective.
    If possible drop the term 'resource' and may be the mindset will change
    Invest in your people, focus on effectiveness, productivity, give your people some good technical and soft skills trainings. You have got gem of people, do something before they leave you.

Sep 14, 2014CEO

Thank you for your feedback. Please verify the facts, do not spread false information:
    - We are an honest, values based organization. Have never asked our people to post fake comments
    - Glad you
    ... More

Great place to work with a lot of opportunity

Current Employee - Technical Architect in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Technical Architect in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Atidan full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Atidan offers a great work environment with a lot of opportunities. You will always be working on the latest technologies and the work place offers a lot of interesting challenges. You get an opportunity to work with a lot of fortune 500 companies and a many large brands in India. You get an opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in the industry.

Cons

Atidan has a relatively small team, so you have to be flexible about the technologies you are willing to work with.

One of the best job of my carrier

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Data Analyst in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Atidan full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

- Leadership have great vision and clear goals that inspire. Depth of company insights and access to top executives makes influencing possible.
    - Employees work together as a family in an environment of trust. A great place to work is one in which you trust the people you work for, have pride in what you do, and enjoy the people you work with.
    - Great opportunities to learn. Inspirations, full support and freedom to learn new technologies by management.
    - Flexible work hours, friendly culture, respect and recognition to employees.
    - Excellent pay-scale and other benefits as well. There is an old proverb, The forest shapes the tree. The environment shapes the person. The family shapes the child. The workplace shapes the performance. If you perform well you will get the pay-scale more than you expected.

Cons

The weakness is they trust everyone!

Sep 14, 2014CEO

Thank you for your kind words. It gives immense satisfaction when people acknowledge. We will continue to provide great opportunities to our employees and premium service to our customers, both of ... More

Many strong aspects make it a great workplace for employees and best vendor for the customers

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Atidan full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

- Since beginning Atidan has been an excellent solution provider rather than just a doer and hence achieved high level customer satisfaction
    - Always latest technologies, Techies love to work in Atidan!
    - Professional & Value culture, Truth is the greatest value for Atidan, Supportive and open minded management is a very plus
    - Excellent work environment for everyone,
    - Very friendly and co-operative people at all levels,
    - True Quarterly Performance Awards, you surely get it multiple times if you really deserve it
    - Work timings flexibility, Work from home policy, Discourages working on week-ends unless it’s critical and unavoidable,
    - Definitely a paymaster; believes in ‘Perform and Get it’ which reflects in the performance appraisals,
    - Always practical approach towards the project management. The regular project monitoring helps in keeping a good project performance
    - An year ago I would have put the following point in Cons however it is a good example of overcoming a ‘Con’ by vigorous efforts and transforming into a ‘Pro’
        - Earlier business growth was outstanding however lacked in diversification strategies (one of the key factors of business growth) which impacted the business during recent global recession like period. However after realizing the same, the management changed the strategies and strived vigorously for sales growth. Now the company has started spreading the business again. Kudos to the management.

Cons

No cons as such but some advice given to the management below

- Should also focus on getting more repeat orders. Although to some extent got some success in the same still you have good potential in account development
    - Attract investors so that new product development may be taken up in a strong manner

Sep 14, 2014CEO

Thank you for your kind words and feedback. Pleasure to inform you that we have seen tremendous growth in our recurring business in recent quarters.

Atidan Photos