Atlantax Systems

Atlantax Systems Reviews

Updated Feb 18, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great environment, challenging work.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsWonderful people and great colleagues in a family-oriented environment; comfortable workplace.

ConsNo opportunities for advancement, additional training, or increased responsibilities; Lack of commitment/trust to successfully complete most high-profile tasks/projects.

Atlantax is a great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI gained a lot of experience and knowledge in my 4 years with Atlantax and appreciate the opportunity given to me. Made some great friends..

ConsThe rush hour traffic made the drive stressful at times getting to work.

If you are an ambitious go-getter, this i snot the company for you.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCamaraderie amongst employees. Most of the lower level employees have formed bonds with each other and the relationships formed extend beyond the work environment.

ConsLack of trust in senior management and the decisions being made. Rampant nepotism that does not add value to the organization, and drains employee morale. No employee development, and employee talent is wasted.

Advice to Senior ManagementMust work on building trust with employees. Trust in your tacit knowledge base and LISTEN to your employees.

Worked for Atlantax Systems? Contribute to the Community!