Atlantic Automotive Reviews

1. I wouldn't work here if I had a choice

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Northfield, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Northfield, NJ

I have been working at Atlantic Automotive

Pros

one of the only reasons worth staying here... good friendships and relationships with the other members of my sales department

Cons

parking lot is a disgrace and the management treat their employees poorly. one of the worst dealerships i have worked in

Advice to Management

treat your employees with more respect. and treat your customers the same way. i can't believe what you say about some of your employees

2. Disconnected....

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Atlantic Automotive part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ummm...I'm still thinking I've got nothing

Cons

I wonder everyday how does this company still do business,I got a call the other day from a displeased customer claiming they were going to contact the media because "the whole company, was racist" I'm not really exactly sure what the issue was because she hung up on me. But this is just only one of the few complaints i get on the daily basis. Understaffed, Overworked, and Underpaid Is pretty much the saying around Heritage One person is expected tot he job of 3 or 4 all for the sake of saving money yet they have acquired two new stores and have lavish holiday parties which only top management get to attend. Don't expect any bonuses or acknowledgement of life events, bereavement, pregnancy,or even a birthday card.

Advice to Management

Acknowledgement of a job well done is necessary if you want to keep your employees happy.

RSS Feed </> Embed