Atlantic Coast Consulting

Gary Lawrence

Scam

Current Employee - Sales in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Sales in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Atlantic Coast Consulting full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Selling Verizon to small businesses.

Cons

No base salary.
    Extensive travel with no gas/car allowance.
    No company offered health insurance.
    Commission payment questionable given the above.

I don't think that management operating dishonestly is open to advice. I feel that more time would be waisted trying to tell them how they should treat others, but I'll give it a try . What goes around comes around.

Pyramid Scheme: the company is a complete fraud

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Glen Allen, VA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Glen Allen, VA

I worked at Atlantic Coast Consulting full-time (less than an year)

Pros

the compensation the leadership in the training are all false. the company's foundation is to hire a bunch of young employees to work with ridiculous hours in very bad territories so the owner can make money. any positive reviews were likely written by the owner of the company or his assistant. the office looks like a group of 8th grade boys set it up it is a highly unprofessional environment.

Cons

there is literally nothing positive to come out of this company or job. the entire setup of the company and structure is complete fraud, I actually lost a significant amount of money by just having this job. they lie about the salary they lie about the reasons the benefits the promotions and they also lie about reimbursement for gas mileage.

This company and the owner should be under investigation by the police and IRS.

Worst Possible Company To Work For...TOTAL SCAM!!!!

I worked at Atlantic Coast Consulting full-time

Pros

The only possible pro of this job is that it is a good position for people who don't like to be stuck behind a desk every day. You are out of the office most of the day.

Cons

This was quite honestly the worst job that I have had. The position was completely misrepresented from the start. I was told that I would be on salary, and that I would be managing current small business accounts. In reality, you are a door to door salesperson who makes commission. I was concerned about making enough money this way,and I was told that most people make $800 per week....FALSE! Most weeks I spent more in gas than I made on my check (they dont reimburse you for gas by the way). I also had orders that were mysteriously "cancelled" every week, while my records showed that they were completed. They are constantly changing their story, and not one person in management actually cares about the employees. At least one person quits a week because they get fed up with not getting paid properly. If you are thinking about going to work for this company, please, PLEASE think twice. Get away from them before they can screw you over like they do to all of their other employees. It is nothing but a scam....you work hard for them to keep your money.

Just shut it down....management doesnt care about its employees at all. This job is just a way for the CEO to make as much as he wants while giving his employees as little as possible.

Complete Scam

I worked at Atlantic Coast Consulting

Pros

Only worked with the company for 1 week

Cons

Very dishonest management, you're a door to door salesperson, and incredibly disorganized process. You're expected to drive around knocking on the doors of businesses and hustling office products. No compensation for gas or time.

Shut down the business