Atlantic Coast Merchandising

Atlantic Coast Merchandising Reviews

4.5

Atlantic Coast Merchandising President Chris Chandler
Chris Chandler

Fast paced and descent money.

Current Employee - Reset Associate in Riverview, FL
    Current Employee - Reset Associate in Riverview, FL

I have been working at Atlantic Coast Merchandising as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Always have work available, good pay for entry level with no experience, pay for travel time, hotel rooms and per diem. Provided meals at break time. Management is friendly and will work with you on any situations that may arise. Bonuses for completing contract.

Cons

You may have to travel out of state and be away from family and loved for a couple of weeks. Have no info on benefits. Towards end of job it tends to slow down and you get bored with nothing to do.

Company has poor management and lacks concern for its reset staff.

I have been working at Atlantic Coast Merchandising as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

They hire anyone no matter what skills they have.

Cons

These reviews were written by the internal staff, and not reset employees.

Great Company To Work For!

Current Employee - Reset Merchandiser in Port Huron, MI
    Current Employee - Reset Merchandiser in Port Huron, MI

I have been working at Atlantic Coast Merchandising part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I recently moved cross country from CA to MI and was worried about getting work right away, but I am happy to announce that the management team with Atlantic Coast Merchandising was great in getting my new information updated and assigning me work right away.

One of the best things I can say about Atlantic Coast Merchandising is that they care about their clients and their employees. The management staff is quick to respond to my questions and I always have the instructions needed for each job I’m assigned.

Cons

I don't have any complaints at this time.

None at this time

ACM is a great company to work for.

Current Employee - Reset in Manchester, NH
    Current Employee - Reset in Manchester, NH

Pros

I really enjoy the work that I do with them. I love resets and they certainly keep me busy. The management is professional and easy going to talk to. They respond to me in a reasonable amount of time and answer any questions I have.

Cons

During the holidays there are blackout weeks, but that is to be expected with merchandising.

Ggreat Company

Pros

The management team is great. The pay is good and the work is fun. I enjoy the reps that I work with and the hours I am scheduled.

Cons

Blackout weeks are tough but ACM tries to keep me busy.

None at this time.

working at ACM /Atlantic Coast Merchandising as a merchandiser.

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Windham, ME

Pros

The pros of this job is everything I love working for this company love the hours and the pay

Cons

the cons for this job is we have black outs and cant work.

make sure you do the job right the first time so u don't have to go back to do it over.

My experience working for Atlantic Coast Merchandising exceedingly pleasant.

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Proctor, VT
    Current Employee - Merchandiser in Proctor, VT

I have been working at Atlantic Coast Merchandising part-time (less than an year)

Pros

In my judgement Atlantic Coast Merchandising has exhibited and established an uncommon triad of integrity, intelligence, and aptitude. If you can work without a boss's eye on you and aren't afraid to go outside despite the lion blocking your driveway, then you will enjoy working with this company (the pay is good for the work requirements for those interested in the monetary aspect).

Cons

I have no cons to report presently. It has been a refreshing ride so far.

I have no advice to offer at this time.

Great Communication from Regional Management

Current Employee - Reset Merchandiser in Bangor, ME
    Current Employee - Reset Merchandiser in Bangor, ME

I have been working at Atlantic Coast Merchandising part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for ACM for 4 years and enjoy it very much. I generally do resets in 1-2 grocery chains but have worked at Convenience Store chains doing their resets and enjoy both venues.
    When we arrive at our assigned store, the team lead gives us our assignments and we either work alone or on a team, depending on how big the resets are on a particular day.
    I have worked in most every department which keeps things fun.
    I am only available on a part time basis (1-2 days per week) so ACM works perfectly for me.
    They are very easy to work with and keep you abreast of assignments via email and/or phone calls.
    Everyone I have encountered with ACM has been very pleasant, positive and professional which I appreciate.

Cons

I have not encountered any problems.

If ACM had a short training video for new hires (Particularly inexperienced merchandisers) it would be very helpful.

My experience at ACM has been enjoyable, fun, and challenging.

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Windham, ME

Pros

I have met many new people.The job is pretty steady. The pay is more than fair.The people I work for are very flxable and easy to work for.

Cons

The only down side is the blackouts on holidays but they try to do all they can to keep you working on those weeks.

My advice to you would be keep up the good work, it works for all of us.

Merchandising

Current Employee - Reset Merchandiser in Ironwood, MI
    Current Employee - Reset Merchandiser in Ironwood, MI

Pros

I enjoy the opportunity to work full 8 hours shifts while doing store resets with ACM in Michigan. I receive my schedule for the entire week so that I know how to plan my days. I have a great Project Manager whom I can call at any time. I just love this reset work.

Cons

no cons really great company

Keep up the good work