Atlantic Coast Merchandising

Be The First To
Add Photos

Atlantic Coast Merchandising President Chris Chandler

Chris Chandler

Fast paced and descent money.

Reset Associate (Current Employee) Riverview, FL

ProsAlways have work available, good pay for entry level with no experience, pay for travel time, hotel rooms and per diem. Provided meals at break time. Management is friendly and will work with you on any situations that may arise. Bonuses for completing contract.

ConsYou may have to travel out of state and be away from family and loved for a couple of weeks. Have no info on benefits. Towards end of job it tends to slow down and you get bored with nothing to do.

Company has poor management and lacks concern for its reset staff.

ProsThey hire anyone no matter what skills they have.

ConsThese reviews were written by the internal staff, and not reset employees.

Great Company To Work For!

Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee) Port Huron, MI

ProsI recently moved cross country from CA to MI and was worried about getting work right away, but I am happy to announce that the management team with Atlantic Coast Merchandising was great in getting my new information updated and assigning me work right away.

One of the best things I can say about Atlantic Coast Merchandising is that they care about their clients and their employees. The management staff is quick to respond to my questions and I always have the instructions needed for each job I’m assigned.

ConsI don't have any complaints at this time.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone at this time

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

ACM is a great company to work for.

Reset (Current Employee) Manchester, NH

ProsI really enjoy the work that I do with them. I love resets and they certainly keep me busy. The management is professional and easy going to talk to. They respond to me in a reasonable amount of time and answer any questions I have.

ConsDuring the holidays there are blackout weeks, but that is to be expected with merchandising.

Ggreat Company

ProsThe management team is great. The pay is good and the work is fun. I enjoy the reps that I work with and the hours I am scheduled.

ConsBlackout weeks are tough but ACM tries to keep me busy.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone at this time.

My experience at ACM has been enjoyable, fun, and challenging.

Merchandiser (Current Employee) Windham, ME

ProsI have met many new people.The job is pretty steady. The pay is more than fair.The people I work for are very flxable and easy to work for.

ConsThe only down side is the blackouts on holidays but they try to do all they can to keep you working on those weeks.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to you would be keep up the good work, it works for all of us.

working at ACM /Atlantic Coast Merchandising as a merchandiser.

Merchandiser (Current Employee) Windham, ME

ProsThe pros of this job is everything I love working for this company love the hours and the pay

Consthe cons for this job is we have black outs and cant work.

Advice to Senior Managementmake sure you do the job right the first time so u don't have to go back to do it over.

My experience working for Atlantic Coast Merchandising exceedingly pleasant.

Merchandiser (Current Employee) Proctor, VT

ProsIn my judgement Atlantic Coast Merchandising has exhibited and established an uncommon triad of integrity, intelligence, and aptitude. If you can work without a boss's eye on you and aren't afraid to go outside despite the lion blocking your driveway, then you will enjoy working with this company (the pay is good for the work requirements for those interested in the monetary aspect).

ConsI have no cons to report presently. It has been a refreshing ride so far.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have no advice to offer at this time.

Great Communication from Regional Management

Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee) Bangor, ME

ProsI have worked for ACM for 4 years and enjoy it very much. I generally do resets in 1-2 grocery chains but have worked at Convenience Store chains doing their resets and enjoy both venues.
    When we arrive at our assigned store, the team lead gives us our assignments and we either work alone or on a team, depending on how big the resets are on a particular day.
    I have worked in most every department which keeps things fun.
    I am only available on a part time basis (1-2 days per week) so ACM works perfectly for me.
    They are very easy to work with and keep you abreast of assignments via email and/or phone calls.
    Everyone I have encountered with ACM has been very pleasant, positive and professional which I appreciate.

ConsI have not encountered any problems.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf ACM had a short training video for new hires (Particularly inexperienced merchandisers) it would be very helpful.

Merchandising

Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee) Ironwood, MI

ProsI enjoy the opportunity to work full 8 hours shifts while doing store resets with ACM in Michigan. I receive my schedule for the entire week so that I know how to plan my days. I have a great Project Manager whom I can call at any time. I just love this reset work.

Consno cons really great company

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Worked for Atlantic Coast Merchandising? Contribute to the Community!