Atlantic Tool & Die

Add Photos

Frank Mehwald

Two and done

Weld Technician (Current Employee) Anniston, AL

ProsWas a good place to work

Conssold out to a new company

Continue your job hunt unless you are about to be homeless!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seville, OH

ProsEasy to get hired. Majority of work force is temp labor with a high turnover rate. New employees start almost daily.

ConsNo benefits, vacation or paid holidays for most employees. Job training is almost non-existent. Safety is lacking as the company rarely provides suitable required PPE required.

Advice to Senior ManagementReview actual operations to company's mission statement and implement the necessary actions to achieve the company's stated goals.

ATD Skip this employer unless you desperate for a job.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seville, OH

ProsEasy to get in your foot in the door. ATD will hire almost anyone who is legal to work in the U.S. and is over 18.

ConsMandatory overtime and snobby middle-management are the two biggest downfalls this company has. They can also ignore safety guidelines and their equipment can turn dangerous due to lack of proper maintenance.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the temp labor. They are not well equipped for any job there and make too many mistakes.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

CURRENTLY EMPLOYED AT ATD ALABAMA PLANT 5

ProsThe only pro is that you do get paid THATS IT!!!!

ConsVERY VERY HARD TO GET TO TALK TO HR. I was promoted to Production support 7 months ago and I've yet to see any king of raise. I go ask HR about the raise and they always put some excuse. Very very bad that they will make me do the Job but they dont want to pay for the job. Also the so called mission statement that ATD claims to live up to is non existent. the parts are poorly made due to lack of proper training of weld techs and production support

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease dont lie to your customers. If Mercedes or Honda or Takata found out how some of the parts are handled they would drop you as a supplier in no time.

Worked for Atlantic Tool & Die? Contribute to the Community!