Atlas Data Systems

Be The First To
Add Photos

A great place to work!

I have been working at Atlas Data Systems for more than 10 years

ProsAtlas has an innovative approach to managing its internal employees and consultants. Everyone is treated with respect and dignity, and Atlas' flexibility allows for the company to create unique ways to cater to employees' needs. I have worked for Atlas for eleven years and have felt like part of the team since day one. The opportunities to grow and further my career at Atlas have been many, and I appreciate the chance to be part of a dynamic team.

ConsThe office space is restrictive for a company that is growing and will continue to grow. However, I know that ownership is addressing more professional office space, and we will be relocating soon.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep encouraging the recruiting model and stay flexible to allow for navigation of changing market conditions.

Glorified Temp Agency

Glorified Temp (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Atlas Data Systems part-time for less than a year

ProsReally no pros here. Nothing to say here.

ConsAtlas Data is not a real consulting firm. More like a glorified temp agency. Wait until you see their corporate office. The office was dirty. Not a professional organization. No methodology or structure regarding how they manage their engagements.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Mid-sized Recruiting Firm

EDiscoverry Analyst (Former Employee)
Rahway, NJ

I worked at Atlas Data Systems full-time for more than 3 years

ProsQuick placement. They leave you alone to do the job with the company where you are placed and don't offer much help after that.

ConsThere really isn't any interaction with them after being placed. They offered some training programs which was nice. Professional attitude.

Worked for Atlas Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atlas Data Systems reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Atlas Data Systems employees.