Atria Senior Living

www.atriaseniorliving.com

Atria Senior Living Reviews in San Mateo, CA

John A. Moore

Pros
  • This company has a pretty good benefits package for the line staff(in 6 reviews)

• Love the residents and many dedicated line staff(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Low pay, long hours including weekends and holidays, high rate of turn over(in 8 reviews)

• Regional management needs to be more focused on the positives of each community and not the failures(in 6 reviews)

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

I have a great experience every day i work into work, i love working with senior citzens.

Waitress (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

ProsGetting to know the residents and enjoying what i do to keep them satisfied everyday,and this being their last experience in life before them move on to the next phase in their lifes. And because someday i will be a senior and would love to have the experience that the staff give them and I could be given the same respect and love that is shown daily within the entire staff at Atria senior living group.

ConsThere is really no cons in my daily job at Atria, however when a senior does move on to their next phase in life...that hasnt happened since i've been here but when it happens that will be heartbroken for that senior and he/her family.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management team are the most caring people i've worked for in this type of business, i just say keep up the good work..I appreciate all of them.

Worked for Atria Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!