Atrium Medical

Be The First To
Add Photos

Trevor Carlton

5 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Very good experience at the company, learned a lot about design control and process improvement

R&D Engineering Intern (Former Employee) Hudson, NH

ProsThe team was great. I didn't really feel like an intern but more like an entry level engineer. I was put on my own studies to conduct and had to present my work to senior level engineers.

ConsThere was an FDA audit going on during the duration of my internship so everything was somewhat unorganized. There was a lot of times when I couldn't find someone to give me the direction I needed.

Horrible

Validation Engineer (Current Employee) Hudson, NH

ProsThere are no good reasons

ConsEverything that you can imagine from manufacturing, Quality staff and engineering

Advice to Senior ManagementFire all upper management like John Lane and RCMT contracting firm and start over.

Senior Level Engineer

Produyct Development Engineer (Current Employee) Hudson, NH

ProsDiverse product offerings, global structure, brand recognition, vision for the future.

ConsTerrible management, no room for advancement, salaries not competitive with industry/market.

Advice to Senior ManagementCan't really think of any, not sure if the problems can be fixed.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

NH's best kept Secret

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Hudson, NH

ProsRelaxed, casual, friendly, team oriented environment. The people who work at Atrium genuinely want to suceed and see the company suceed. This company has been growing and growing since opening their doors in 1981. Unexpected delights in some of the benefits like on-site massuse, exercise room and showers, summer hours, and an excellent 401(k) plan.

ConsNo flexible work hours or telecommuting options, salaries not competitive to Massachusetts and their biggest competitors, management still struggles on the best way to manage their continued growth, and attract the best talent. Lack of ability to develop/mentor the employee base.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook to the employee base to develop and foster talent from within. To compete with Mass look to create an environment that helps people achieve career goals and work/life balance - build in more flexibility.

Great company to work for

Administration (Current Employee) Hudson, NH

Prosbenefits are above average, PTO is very generous

ConsHaven't seen anything that would qualify as a con.

Worked for Atrium Medical? Contribute to the Community!