Ats Automation

Updated Oct 24, 2013

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great entry level job.

Service Technician (Former Employee)
Renton, WA

I worked at Ats Automation full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThere was no industry experience required to start, all off the training was provided by the company. The benefits were great, compensation is about average for the area.

ConsThere is virtually no advancement potential. Lots of travel all over Washington state. The companies internal communication and scheduling is terrible.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployee concerns and complaints should be given more attention, not blown off.

No Job Satisfaction

Management (Current Employee)
Lewis Center, OH

I have been working at Ats Automation full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat product lineup and very talented engineering group with years of experience. Global presence is impressive if they would take advantage of it.

ConsManagement group is delusional. Employee turnover is extremely high due to people quitting and/or getting fired.
Most customers/prospects are treated poorly unless they have $10 Million or more to spend (not kidding).

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on your customers and solving their manufacturing problems and the long term profitability will come.

Much better potential

Operations (Current Employee)
Cambridge, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Ats Automation full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat products, great potential and amazingly skilled workforce

ConsStupid processes that encourage creatifity and misinterpretation of facts. To survive you have to be indifferent and a little of a jerk. The big leaders just don't care and they have no people skills.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to appreciate people because they pay your inflated salaries and not the other way.

Worked for Ats Automation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ats Automation reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Ats Automation employees.