Attack! Marketing & Promotions
www.attackmarketing.net San Francisco, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Attack! Marketing & Promotions Reviews

Updated Jul 7, 2014

Andrew Loos & Christian Jurinka

Team Lead / Market manager .

Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

ProsThey are very up to date with technology.

ConsIt takes a while to get paid.

Senior Account Manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFun Enviroment - great atmosphere with fun activities

ConsNo room for personal growth and the salary wages were low.

Advice to Senior ManagementNA

Great Marketing Company

Brand Ambassador (Former Employee)
    Las Vegas, NV

ProsI loved working for this company. Everyone has always been so great to work with, especially Jennifer H. They always make sure that I have the current up to date details. I really appreciate all their hard work. They have a very consistent rate of pay for their projects.

I think it's very cool that they have table games and etc set up in the LA Office. Looks like a fun place to work.

ConsThey are slow to pay for brand ambassadors and people in the field. Aprox 6-8 weeks to receive pay is a bit long. Although they are consistent and as long as you know in advance you can plan for it.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Be a part of a fun and supportive working environment

Brand Ambassador (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsI worked many promotions for this company a few years back, and I still remember having a great team of people working alongside with me. Management takes an interest in your work, and you will have the opportunity to prove yourself as a team leader. You are treated with respect, and the types of work will never have you feeling bored.

ConsI worked as a brand ambassador, and I did not have experience in other areas of the company.

Great environment with huge potential

ProsThe owners are entrepreneurial, open minded and genuinely care about their employees. They are transparent about what's going on in the agency, and try VERY hard to communicate it. Great performance is rewarded appropriately. Potential for advancement, and learning new skills.

ConsThe pains of a growing business. Nothing particularly concerning, just lots of learning to do.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. Stay focused on the long term plans for growth.

Pay us on time and be fair about what is owed for our work and time.

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

ProsPeople. Pets allowed but only if they don't bark.

ConsManagement is disceitful. We don't get paid timely and after we have met deliverables and many times have surpassed them, and have worked long nights and weekends to make it happen. Top level leadership and finance are 'creative' when it comes to doing the math with our incentives, offer letters say one they, and they less on our commissions. When sales asked for the explanantion of the numbers and changes in the commissions leadership ignors our emails or calls for weeks at a time. The problems are blamed on employees that have been laid off or fired. Next thing we hear leadership is taking loans out on the company to buy houses and new furniture.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk on the streets is they are trying to sell the company. If this isn't true, you should consider it. Be honest, we are a staffing company and that it all, not a marketing company. Big difference.

It was fun working here

IT Intern (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsI employed here for an internship and they were pretty flexible with my current job since they knew I needed to make money. It was a small company but also a great opportunity to learn. I have learned more in the three months I was there than I did at my three years of school. I wish they did counter offer me with a full time job since I was offered a job at another company. Everyone I worked with was very relaxed and it seemed like it was young company.

ConsNothing I can think of at the moment. I just wish I got some compensation or a stipend during my internship

Committed Leadership & fun workplace

San Francisco, CA

ProsThe company has had ups and downs, but the current leadership seems very focused on getting to a good place that is manageable and successful.
    + Great people
    + Fun culture
    + Fun work opportunities
    + Learning tons
    + Winning great new clients

Cons+ Limited access to leadership
    + Want to be more involved in the future, but don't know how

Advice to Senior ManagementShare more with the team, more often. Meet with them more.

Cool Jobs if you can get in.

Promotional Model (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

ProsGreat pay, year long contract work or more with the brand I promote. Paid regularly and on time. I love having a team that I can switch and pick up shifts with between auditions/ bookings.

ConsNot easy to get picked for work. Work can come too slow on a weekly basis. The hourly rate is great but still sucks in the proportion of hours. Promotional modeling isn't something that you want to do forever so it's up to models to find a way to stand out or move on if they want to advance into a different position at Attack or in the Brand's company.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue what you're doing. There are few promo companies that promo models still speak highly of now a days...

This is the hardest job to go to every day.

ProsFree coffee.
    Nice location.
    Office is nice.
    Cool non-management coworkers.

ConsFalse open-door policy.
    Major fear-based environment.
    Inequality of work load (some have a great deal of work while a few have nothing to do).
    Major layoffs always a threat.
    The right hand never knows what the left hand is doing.
    Departments are completely segregated.
    Bad money management.
    Bad project management.

Advice to Senior ManagementUtilize your employees' strengths and value their opinions more than you do. Just because someone is working in client services doesn't mean that s/he is not a valuable asset to marketing or some other department. If you want loyal employees who will strengthen your company, hone in on their passions. They just might surprise you.

Worked for Attack! Marketing & Promotions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Attack! Marketing & Promotions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Attack! Marketing & Promotions CEO Andrew Loos & Christian Jurinka . All 26 reviews posted anonymously by Attack! Marketing & Promotions employees.