Attends Healthcare Products

1 Rating

very, very, different

Current Employee - Line Technician  in  Greenville, NC
    Current Employee - Line Technician in Greenville, NC

I have been working at Attends Healthcare Products as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Good company to work for and the hours are flexible. They will teach you the whole operation if you are willing to learn it. it is a very interesting process as well

Cons

Management could be a little better in communicating what's going on within the company especially if it involves the employees as a whole.

Just better communication overall. keep improving the company and making changes as far as technology goes.

Typical warehouse work.

Former Employee - Recycling Machine Operator  in  Greenville, NC
    Former Employee - Recycling Machine Operator in Greenville, NC

I worked at Attends Healthcare Products full-time for more than a year

Pros

Stability. If you are looking for an easy job that requires little skill and can pay the bills for a 2 bedroom apartment, this can do it.

Cons

If you're into the traditional structure of authority, then work here. Although, if you're a white male, you have little chance of promotion due to tax exemptions the company receives for hiring "multi-cultural" and "multi-gender employess". They have to meet quotas to not seem racist and they are too scared to hire skill over race or sex even though 65% of the country is white. Also, they are overly cautious about safety. Like wearing earplugs for 8 hours in environments proven to not effect your hearing. I grew up on personal responsibility. If I broke my leg doing something stupid, I'd take credit for it. They don't see it that way. I was let go for pulling 9 diaper buggies instead of 8. It wasn't a hazardous issue but an issue of doing what you're told instead of doing what you're confident and safe doing. If you want someone to think for you, take this job. If you want advancement.....don't. This company has been in and out of bankruptcy a few times. It's received bail outs from the government to keep it going.

Hire ambitious and responsible people.

Up and Coming Company With Old Thinking

Current Employee - Buyer  in  Greenville, NC
    Current Employee - Buyer in Greenville, NC

I have been working at Attends Healthcare Products full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The salary is above average for the area, but still not consistent with industry standards. Co-workers are easy to get along with and the benfits are good.

Cons

It's about who you know and not what you know when it comes to getting promotated. The health insurance is crap and make sure you get a salary that you are comfortable with for the next 5 years.

Talk to the employees and find out how they really feel about the treatment we have received and how many are not happy and looking for work elsewhere.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not what it used to be

Current Employee - Warehouse Technician
    Current Employee - Warehouse Technician

I have been working at Attends Healthcare Products

Pros

The company has decent wages for the area and has a benefits package that includes health insurance, dental, and vision.

Cons

Shifts rotate every week, equipment doesn't work most of the time, management shows favoritism, management started when the company was owned by Proctor and Gamble and they haven't made any attempts to modernize the warehousing operation,

Worked for Attends Healthcare Products? Contribute to the Community!