Attorney Offices of Thomas M. Gagne

Tom Gagné

1. Great Place To Work

Current Employee - Legal Assistant in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Legal Assistant in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Attorney Offices of Thomas M. Gagne full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Mr. Gagne is always willing to teach as well as lead. Small, family like office, everyone is always willing to lend a hand to help out!

Cons

None to mention at this time

2. Happily Employed

Current Employee - Anonymous in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Attorney Offices of Thomas M. Gagne full-time

Pros

Wonderful co-workers & welcoming atmosphere With a only a handful of employees, a smaller office provides opportunities to take on additional responsibilities, gain experience and learn at a pace you feel comfortable with. Work- life balance is major plus, allowing for free weekends, paid holidays and time off as needed.

Cons

Working to help those who are injured can be challenging, and requires a consistently higher degree of professionalism and customer service. A certain level of compassion and patience is a daily requirement.

3. A job that I would never leave!

Current Employee - Paralegal in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Paralegal in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Attorney Offices of Thomas M. Gagne full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

It's never a boring job. Our case load keeps us busy. My co-workers are wonderful. It's more like a family than work. My boss really cares and is wonderful about time off.

Cons

I really don't have any cons to talk about. Me being the computer person that I am wish we had a case management system but even with out it, our office runs very smoothly!

5. The best decision I ever made was to work for Mr. Gagne

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Pros

Mr Gagne is an extremely intelligent man and a great boss. He trains his staff thoroughly and stresses the importance of good customer relations. Mr Gagne's clients know that they are being taken cared of by a staff that truly understands what they are going through. He has great empathy for the worker and injured.

Cons

Dealing with the public in any capacity is hard. Dealing with clients that are hurt makes it especially difficult. Having a staff that is trained to deal with these issues is key.

Advice to Management

The key to a great leader is someone who has had to work their way up and understands what it is like to be "in the trenches." Mr Gagne embodies this

6. Nightmare

Former Employee - Attorney in Greenville, NC
    Former Employee - Attorney in Greenville, NC

Pros

A young attorney can get a lot of early courtroom and practice management experience, because the Senior Attorney often disappears.

Cons

Senior lawyer disappears to go "advertising", pays poorly, and explodes with rage. Living nightmare.

Advice to Management

Sell the firm.

RSS Feed </> Embed