Auberge Resorts

Mark Harmon

Chill

Waiter (Former Employee)
    Bluffton, SC

Prosgreat money, excellent clientele, lucrative job, fun environment, very social environment

Consmanagement is clueless and needs your help; this results in getting away with a lot

Boutique company filled with good people

Marketing & Strategy Intern (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

ProsGreat management team that values every employee, at all levels. As an intern, I had direct access to c-suite execs and decision makers, and the ability to offer my input (and it was genuinely considered).

ConsNo ones fault but my own, I did not feel sufficiently challenged. Informal culture (this was a con for me, but might not be for others)

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to seek new, fresh talent and continue to value them!

Great company in the hospitality industry!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Rutherford, CA

ProsFamily feeling atmosphere and delivery to all guests who enter. Wonderful perks and incentives to give 150% each and every day and feel that it is making a difference and appreciated on all levels! Products and properties you can be proud representing, which cycles into great opportunities and experiences.

ConsLong hours, tough guests, high stress, fast paced, striving for perfection at all times.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeeping open communication with all employees and departments and allowing people to feel that their opinion matters will only make it a stronger place to be.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Benefits, Micro management is in effective

Food Runner (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

ProsSome of the best benefits in the service industry

ConsMicro management resulted in poor communication and lack of results when certain issues needed to be addressed.

Advice to Senior Managementhire managers based on experience and actual performance

Great culture

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsAuberge is unique with locations and people. The family ownership and work environment make it a special place to work. The people are great and hotel locations amazing.

ConsThey need to invest in training, hospitality classes and employee benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo be a number 1 rated resort employees need tools, training and money for hotel improvements. Resources are too thin to do your job well.

Worked for Auberge Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Auberge Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Auberge Resorts CEO Mark Harmon. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Auberge Resorts employees.