AudaExplore - a Solera Company

www.audaexplore.com

AudaExplore - a Solera Company Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2014

Tony Aquila

Sell collision estimating software is fun

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThe pros I would say is you get to work with a great set of people and great benefits

ConsIf you don't do good at your position. It's like any other job, you will be given the chance to improve and failure to do so. Will end in termination.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe good to your people that are doing good and you will find more success.

I've been here 10 plus years and will be here another 10 plus!

ProsI love working here and don't like to see all the negative reviews I'm reading on this site. I'm made really good friends that I consider family here at this company. The job is fun and changes often and I love that about this place. I know for sure that that many of us get raises and bonuses AS I HAVE. I'm not a manager nor high up on the food chain either. I work hard and present my case for increases or bonuses. Funny I have to actually work to get a raise....

ConsI have a job that pays bills for my family. I love the people I work with. The company benefits are better than most. My customers are a hoot. I guess the con is that more of us that love this place are on this site telling our side.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the changes you are making. One of my close friends is a manager and I know she works really hard to take care of her employees. I just hope you aren't discouraged by all these negative Nancys!

Decent place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Ann Arbor, MI

ProsI can't complain. Pay is about what my last place paid. Benefits here are way way better. I like the people I work with and the hours.

ConsStart a management training program. I would like to apply for a manager position in the future and it would be great if the company had a training program.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy last company had guest speakers come at lunch time and provide topics like Finance, Estate Planning, Debt Consolidation, Healthy Living, Asking for a Promotion, and so on. Would be great if you provided that

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Like a nightmare

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSome good people are still there

ConsNo salary raise regardless of length of employment (some bonuses if you're manager or above, but they don't make up for the brutality of a no-raise-ever policy that is NEVER mentioned to prospective employees.
    Little recognition of good work.
    A pool of workers in the employ of a narcissistic founder.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive raises. Give annual raises to all employees in the name of decency -- at least to keep up with inflation. Nobody should work here under the barbarous no-raise policies of this management. Everybody complains about this but management doesn't do a thing. They seem to think that churn is a good thing!!? People can't wait to leave, and they leave all the time. Non-competitive wages in a competitive industry.

Positive posts are not real.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNone. All of the good people have been let go or have left to flee this rotting ship. Worst culture in the world. Harvard Business Review should do a case study on them on how not to run a business. You can only acquire more companies for so long before the house of cards comes down.

ConsRotten culture. You are told "we trust your judgement" and are then ripped apart in meetings whether delivering good or bad news.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreg, you always seemed like a great guy. Are your options so valuable that you would continue to demean yourself by responding to the accurate posts on this site? I know you'll deny it but I know first hand that you've asked people to post positive comments on this site as well. What is the price of your integrity?

The company has had its ups and downs

Sales (Current Employee) Ann Arbor, MI

Prosapproximately 2 years ago, the sales department went through staffing/management changes and I believe it was a breath of fresh air for the company and the people. The new management team is great. They do not put unrealistic expectations on their workers and they are very empathetic and understanding and seem to care about their workers. If you are struggling or falling short of your goals, they give you many chances to improve and help you to improve.

ConsCon 1 no hourly wage increase in over 7 years. Bonus program is OK, but it is difficult to be able to count on the bonus portion of your pay since there is so much room for fluctuation. The cost of living is rising substantially and it would be nice to at least have a "Cost of Living" increase to help keep up with other costs.
    Con 2 some of the workers in the company have a sense of entitlement and get upset when work flows/procedures are put into place for them to follow. I don't know of a company/business that you can do what you want, and come and go as you please. There are worse businesses out there to work for.

Advice to Senior Managementbring back hourly increases or at least cost of living increases for the workers. a better training program for new employees and also for the company's clients.

Don't believe the fake review "Fantastic Team of People".

ProsThere are no real pros but since I have to put something in this block I will say that I have met some good people at the "worker bee" level". To get above that level you have to be in the family.

ConsCRS is ran by a family. If you are not in that family you will not matter. You will not be heard, relevant, or promoted. Don't believe to review titled "Fantastic Team of People". That was prepared by management and set to always go on top of all these "real " reviews. Check the date on that review compared to all the others and you will see for yourself. One of the issues is they are constantly changing the pay plan. Latest was the "family" just pulled out commission for a huge MSO that we were waiting on for years and now say they are not going to pay. For other issues read the real reviews listed below, not the dark one that they will pop on top of this one. Avoid this place. Worst job I've ever had!

Advice to Senior ManagementGet in touch again. Everyone I know is trying to find another job.

I Finally Have My Soul

Valuation Specialist (Former Employee) Ann Arbor, MI

ProsThe only positive thing that comes to mind when I think of AudaExplore is free coffee, but the kind that might be served in prisons and jails. I guess if you need something positive, the tuition reimbursement program doesn't completely make me want to vomit in my mouth.

ConsWhere do I start? Let's see. No raises in over FIVE years. They have a bonus plan that is absolutely rigged for failure for 80-90 percent of employees. Management is completely inept in nearly every facet of business, and those that weren't, were either fired or left the company. A lower level employee has nearly ZERO chance of advancement, even the educated ones. The hours are terrible. The company changed operating hours to avoid paying an afternoon shift premium. People that have worked there for decades still work on Saturdays. The quality assurance program is a joke, with unqualified people passing judgment even though they don't possess any critical thinking skills. Processes are changed without warning or testing applicability of the change. The software used to establish vehicle values is archaic. Everything is always breaking, and the only things that management actually spend money on get used for a year then gets discarded. The culture is rotting like a corpse in the summer. People HATE working there. I have been gone for a while, and to a person, everybody that has left is in better shape spiritually since leaving the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. I love to watch carnage when it doesn't affect me.

Jul 8, 2014

Dear Valuation Specialist,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry your experience was not positive while working at AudaExplore.

Valuation Specialist (VSR) are responsible for delivering
    ... More

Worst years of my professional life.

DSM (Former Employee)

ProsEveryone except Management are pretty cool and knowledgeable.(Too bad management doesn't listen to them.)

ConsHigh Pressure, no clear vision, worst culture you well ever experience. These guys say one thing and then do another. They have been working on their "new" platform for about four years and if they ever get it to market it will be out dated.

Advice to Senior ManagementResign, or listen to your people. You got lucky with one product, you are not qualified to run this company. Stop paying someone to respond to posts on this site and make fake posts. Look at the dates they started and the dates you started, notice anything?

Apr 20, 2014

DSM

Thank you for your feedback and for your 3 years of service to the company.

As I have stated before, I work very closely with the senior management of AudaExplore and I can say they are

Fantastic team of people

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Ann Arbor, MI

ProsThe support team is extremely customer-focused, and dedicated to resolving issues in the first interaction. The Ann Arbor office has fantastic inter-departmental cooperation to this end. High-performance is absolutely key to success at AudaExplore, and those who understand and embrace this fact have excellent opportunities for growth and advancement.

ConsThe core principles can be hard to understand at the lower levels of the company, and can often times be misinterpreted as being too harsh or insulting. The management team has done a good job of training the staff in the Solera Way as of late.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the bi-directional lines of communication going, even when it seems like it is only one-way.

Mar 11, 2014

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your feedback. I enjoyed reading your review and appreciated you taking the time to provide feedback. I especially enjoyed reading the Cons you shared as it help
    ... More

Worked for AudaExplore - a Solera Company? Contribute to the Community!