Audi

Be The First To
Add Photos

Rupert Stadler

technician

Technician (Current Employee) Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)

Prosfocus on keeping customers extremely satisfied and provide great work nights out

Consbig company so its hard to focus on one thing at a time and the new technology is sometimes hard to get your head around

Advice to Senior Managementtrain all staff so they have a good product knowledge

Great company to work with

Bachelor Thesis At Audi De México (Former Employee) Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

ProsOpen culture and international opportunities

Conssometimes to flat in approving new ideas

Great company to work for

Vehicle Preparation (Current Employee) Ingolstadt (Germany)

ProsLots of paid vacation and good pay!

ConsGot repetitive, boring at times.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fantastic Brand

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThis company really lives and breathes it's brand image, which makes it a great environment to be a part of. You feel part of a team, on an international level.

ConsWith the headquarters in Germany, and on the East Coast, the hours can be long.

Advice to Senior ManagementWould be great to see some programs for mothers or training programs for people relaunching their careers.

interesting intership in project management

Project Manager (Intern) (Former Employee)

Prosgreat experience in beijing. very busy, but worth the effort. i learned a lot. recommended!

Consoverall, I am completely satisfied. No cons.

Really challenging. I had the opportunity to work with people from different functions. I learned a lot.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosinternational, work-life balance, challenging, training, salary

Conslocation, too much business trip, no more, no more, no more

Great company

Technology Scouting (Former Employee) Beijing, Beijing (China)

ProsGreat company with great colleagues to work with, always fell happy and enjoy the work in this company

ConsMaybe a little bit conservative, sometimes can fell strong German style thing in the company

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Good internship experience

Internship As HMI Engineer (Former Employee) Beijing, Beijing (China)

ProsEnvironment is good, considering the big and bright office; Workmates are friendly and helpful; Convenient and free transportation (shuttle bus) to take you from the subway station to the office; Good training program for interns.

ConsThe work seems a little boring and in great pieces. Not so many things you can change here, because there are too many regulations, you will feel a little restricted in designs

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more opportunities such as graduate thesis topics would be better!

Wonderful

Trainer (Former Employee) Istanbul (Turkey)

ProsTechnology, system, discipline, innovation, luxury segment

ConsIf you like systems, orders and routines it is wonderful place to work

Advice to Senior ManagementY generation update

Auto mechanic

Auto Mechanic (Current Employee) Melbourne (Australia)

ProsI very interested Audi technology . I am professional service and diagnose technician.

Cons1. Audi India
    2.Audi Volkswagen Middle East (Qatar)

Advice to Senior ManagementI am good team worker . and well leader ship and good communication , keep on going learn new technology and quality & professional worker.

Worked for Audi? Contribute to the Community!