Audi Reviews

Rupert Stadler

1. Digital Marketing

Current Employee - Virginia in Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Virginia in Herndon, VA

I have been working at Audi full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great products and brand. Company lease on vehicles (or assigned vehicle depending on position). Lean organization so lots of opportunity to work cross functionally.

Cons

Limited opportunities for advancement, unless willing to make a lateral move or change departments

Advice to Management

More flexible work schedule options. promote from within and make more opportunities to keep good people by promoting them

2. good opportunity

Former Employee - Auto Technician in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Auto Technician in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Audi full-time (More than a year)

Pros

employees are treated like family. management is understanding and gives new mechanics a chance to work and be trained to repair high class luxury vehicles

Cons

not enough equipment at times, to cluttered. also work is distributed to employees with favoritism at times. veteran mechanics receive extensive repairs that pay an excess amount while new comers receive jobs with minimal pay outs

Advice to Management

special parts equipment needs to be well maintained and organized. without cutting corners to complete work

3. Winners

Current Employee - Industriemechaniker in Ingolstadt (Germany)
    Current Employee - Industriemechaniker in Ingolstadt (Germany)

I have been working at Audi part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Solide, Sozial,Tolerant, Flexibel ,,Erfolgreich, spitzen Autos super Modelle,neuste Technik

Cons

stadt wird zu klein , der verkehr stört unheimlich

Advice to Management

weiter so!

5. Praktikant Projektsteuerung Elektrik/Elektronik

Current Employee - Praktikant in Ingolstadt (Germany)
    Current Employee - Praktikant in Ingolstadt (Germany)

I have been working at Audi (Less than a year)

Pros

Gutes Arbeitsklima, kompetente Betreuung, abwechslungsreiche Arbeitstage, gutes Einsicht in die Firma

Cons

manche Aufgaben haben nichts mit meinem Praktikumsthema zu tun

Advice to Management

mehr Ingenieure einstellen, und nicht nur externe Dienstleister benutzen

6. Lots of career potential!

Current Employee - Region Case Expert in Auburn Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Region Case Expert in Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at Audi full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You have to start on a very basic level but there is such a tremendous amount of potential for moving up. When I started with this company I had no idea I would be where I was today. I truly want to build my career with this company for the rest of my life. If you put hard work in they recognize you for all that you do. I never go a day without knowing that I'm appreciate for all I do for the company.

Cons

Having to discuss difficult situations with customers where we aren't always delivering good news.

Advice to Management

Continue to empower all of your team members to move forward to different teams and positions.

7. Ferienarbeiter

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ingolstadt (Germany)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ingolstadt (Germany)

I have been working at Audi

Pros

Gute Bezahlung für einen Ferienjob

Cons

Wenn man Pech hat muss man sechs Wochen lang die selbe Tätigkeit ausführen, was zu einer phsischen und psychischen Belastung werden kann

Advice to Management

Schulen sie ihre Mitarbeiter besser im Umgang mit Ferienarbeitern

8. Herr der Ringe

Current Employee - Entwicklungsingenieur in Ingolstadt (Germany)
    Current Employee - Entwicklungsingenieur in Ingolstadt (Germany)

I have been working at Audi full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Schöne Autos fahren. Möglichkeiten für Selbstentwicklung. Vergütung. Ansehen. Arbeitssicherheit. Möglichkeit für Positionswechsel innerhalb der Konzern. Internationale arbeitsumfeld.

Cons

Kleine Staedte. Das ist einzige Nachteil für Jemanden der ohne Familie in Audi-Standorte leben muss. Wobei die Staedte sind für Paare und Familien mit Kindern sehr ideal.

Advice to Management

Mehir Globalisierung. Kommunikationssprache zwischen internationale Standorte könnte Englisch sein. Zumindestens für die Technische Entwicklung bei Besprechungen mit internationalen Standorte.

9. Sales

I have been working at Audi

Pros

Great Company to work for.

Cons

Lots of hours, long days

Advice to Management

Listen more to the Team

10. Great brand, good company

Former Employee - Marketing Executive in Singapore (Singapore)
    Former Employee - Marketing Executive in Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Audi (More than a year)

Pros

Great brand that loves pushing it's own limits and trying out new things! You get a lot of responsibility and are able to push your own boundaries. I learned a great deal!

Cons

As with many global brands with great brand recognition, people want to work for them even if the benefits or pay aren't what you could get elsewhere. If you work for the headquarters back in Germany you have incredible benefits, pay etc. - however this varies significantly depending on which location you work at. Team is often overworked and underpaid in my opinion.

Advice to Management

Try and make your 'company culture' truly global

It's a ship wreck

Former Employee - Department Head in Damansara (Malaysia)
    Former Employee - Department Head in Damansara (Malaysia)

I worked at Audi full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Reasonably good wages and yearly bonuses for those who stayed over 1 year or two. That's about it...

Cons

1. company organisation structure keeps changing, what non-sense is this. 2. many talk the talk, and they don't walk the walk, the management staffs were given too many directions from the upper level cronies, communications and goals often quite confusing. 3. the company is one of the subsidiaries holding a premium automotive brand (Audi) in their so called Diversified Resource Businesses (DRB), the employee working for the actual subsidiaries brand often neglected to participate in any Audi brand experiences. 4. the dealer management system is not solid and potentially outdated, it is only maintained by one person, who has been with the company for donkey years, making him indispensable. 5. too many paper works !! because of the weak dealer management system, the company simply do not trust anyone. CEO has very low level of authority, let alone head of divisions and managers. Pathetic ! 6. simple tasks become complex tasks needless to say. 7. have to work full day on saturday 8. non performing staffs are hard to get rid off, they will continue to grow and cultivate and embrace the negative culture into part of the organisation's standard core practices and rot eventually. 9. managed by fear kind of environment 10. many upper managerial staffs were wrongly hired, some don't have clues of what they are doing, the mess is inevitable. 11. definitely not a happy environment to work in. 12. career advancement you ask ?.. that is if you are lucky.

Advice to Management

in order to change the cronies should be restructured and replaced, otherwise the company is just a ship wreck

RSS Feed </> Embed