Audio Video Systems

Audio Video Systems Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

1 Employee Review

Employees are light bulbs to be replaced when burnt out.

Engineering (Current Employee)
    Chantilly, VA

ProsYou can apply got a security clearance from them. You get vacation time right away after 90 days. The pay is decent.

ConsThey say you will only travel 15% of the time. However I have been on the road 1.5 months out of the first five months in 2012 and I have another upcoming 6 week trip directly next week. Whats worse is they do not provide rental cars or cover all of the milage for business travels. You will spend your money to do AVS's work. If that were not bad enough while out on the road they work you 6 to 7 days a week at 10 to 13 hour days with no overtime pay if you are a programmer or engineer. They will work you this way until you find another job and resign or can't take it anymore and quit. If you're a tech you can expect to be treated even worse.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your people with respect and not like machines.

Worked for Audio Video Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Audio Video Systems reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Audio Video Systems employees.