Augmentity

Augmentity Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Robert Nelson

Great opportunity but unfortunately wasn't the right fit at the right time for me personally

Lisle, IL

Pros-lots of hard working, friendly, great people
    -very strong, knowledgeable solution architects
    -top level management has an excellent history of success in the industry
    -learned a lot of good things while I was there
    -location is excellent and office space is great for the company size

Cons-challenging work environment which isn't a problem if you're a hard worker
    -lots of turnover and negativity lately but i think the company has the right people in place to turn this around

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing and the future is bright.
    If I could make one piece of constructive criticism, it would be to mentor people more. Selling IT is very hard and challenging.

Great place to work until their acquisition by Lumenate.

Lisle, IL

ProsAugmentity had the best sales director/manager I had ever worked for and the sales plan gave you the opportunity to make a lot of money

ConsThere were a couple of sales reps who thought that they were better than everyone else and they quit and took a lot of business with them. The new company, Lumenate, is horrible to work for...they are disorganized and uncommunicative. The Lumenate "executive" team is the worst group of resources I have ever had the displeasure to work for as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think it is too late for Lumenate in the Midwest and you should pull out. You now have a horrible reputation and no one wants to work for you. You should have kept the Sales Director in place and you would have had a great shot at accomplishing something.

Below Average Experience

Engineer (Former Employee)
    Lisle, IL

ProsMost of the engineers and sales people were very nice. I enjoyed helping them out and the interaction.

ConsToo much turnover here and while I liked the people I worked with, not enough experience being hired on the sales side. Too many inside sales people and front office staff. Opportunities were a lot smaller in size than what I was used to being engaged with.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire seasoned sales people to bring in larger opportunities.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

No Direction

Inside Sales (Former Employee)
    Lisle, IL

ProsI thought the company had a great team and everyone was talking about heading in the right direction. Even though some of the teams kept to themselves, there were people who wanted to help me succeed.

ConsThe first 3 months it looked as if everything was heading the right direction. The past 3 months, everything seemed to fall apart. Everyone in my sales team was let go.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't think it was fair to not give us clear direction, then let everyone go when we didn't "meet" expectations.

My short experience here....

(Former Employee)
    Lisle, IL

ProsIt HAD really good people with a lot of potential and friendly atmosphere.

ConsCrazy turnover.......The management doesn't give any information out to employees regarding anything. It seems they keep everything secret from them, only to find out things by other employees so it destroys morale. Most people have left or are leaving. All the other negative reviews are not lying to you...and I have no idea why the positive reviews even exist..... read the reviews carefully before deciding on anything.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of your upper level managers who are toxic to the company. They are doing a terrible job and have pushed morale to the lowest levels possible. Probably way to late now.

Right Time at The Right Place

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

ProsTeam enabled leadership provides great communication for gaining net new business with support to back up the most technical installations. Experienced top line managers with customer focus in mind at all times. Driven for doing the right thing for their ever growing customer base.

ConsNot much on this segment as management likes to involve the company on where we are at, where we are going and the metrics to make sure that happens.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on hiring the very best team with positive attitudes by adding goal orientated producers.

Great Experience with Augmentity

Lisle, IL

ProsUpper management is accessible and very helpful.
    No closed doors.
    Not afraid to ask questions or ask for help.
    Focused segments of team pulling together for a common goal.
    Very competitive pay structure.
    Solutions Architects are very knowledgeable and helpful.
    Good team atmosphere.
    Extremely reasonable hours.
    Not micro managed.

ConsSmaller than my previous company, that has it's good and bads.

This is the best CAREER, not JOB I have ever had!

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Lisle, IL

ProsA very open company, where you can reach out to anyone at any level at anytime.
    By far the best compensation structure I have ever seen in the industry.
    Massive potential and growth, because I see it every day.
    This is the best career and company I have ever worked for, especially in the IT industry.

ConsIt seems like a lot of these recent reviews are from disgruntled former employees who weren't exactly pulling their own weight.... I have nothing negative to say about this company, the leadership, or anything in general now... that the black cloud environment is gone. There was a lot of negativity, whining, and lack of work-ethic before. It seems like a whole new company once those factors removed themselves and/or were removed.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. The ship is on the right course.

Not the same place it used to be...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

ProsOpportunity - everyone has left so there is plenty of open territory to cover from a sales aspect. Large office space. Some sales/lead gen tools are provided. From my experience, they paid on time and were accurate more times than not.

ConsMassive turnover. I agree that after seeing a few bad reviews, management/ownership has requested that current employers write something positive to counteract them. Unfortunately, only someone from outside the industry would consider employment here as the company name has become tarnished. Poor resources, high turnover, very little training, lack of proven leadership experience, poor thought leadership and a bad name in the industry have created a messy mix that will be hard to turn around under current direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am not a disgruntled former employee, as I left on my own when I saw the direction this organization was heading under poor guidance. However, they need to start treating employees better or massive turnover will continue. Employees should be viewed as they are a part of the big picture and more of a family then a pawn to selfish goals while executives are in secret closed door meetings with business consultants.

Sales Group in Disarray

Lisle, IL

ProsI could sell anything for storage and networking, but couldn't actually sell because lack of vendor support and no engineers to support the effort.

ConsAll the senior engineers have left and two more sales reps are on the fence. If you decide to make a sales try here, make sure you are capable and don't need engineering or vendor support.

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp out the sales guys. Hire and retain quality talent.

Worked for Augmentity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Augmentity reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Augmentity CEO Robert Nelson. All 17 reviews posted anonymously by Augmentity employees.