Auritas Reviews

Updated April 23, 2014
2.5

Deepak Sood and Gisele Holder
1 Rating

It is a good company to work with for experience

Current Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)

I have been working at Auritas full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There is flexibility to do what you can do best and help the Clients for whom you work. They have a good work environment.

Cons

More interaction needs to exist between the Leadership team and the employees.

Peers need to look into the development of the employees so that they mutually benefit from each other.

Avoid at all costs!!!!

I worked at Auritas as a contractor

Pros

Non whatsoever!
    And I am not saying that because I was screwed over, I honestly cannot think of a single pro.

Cons

- Language difficulty. I understand the difficulty one has when speaking a second language and while the proper use of words, grammar and sentence syntax was seemingly spot on the accents of those I had to speak with was difficult to overcome. I felt embarrassed constantly asking for emails so I had a clear understanding of what was being conveyed.
    - Then there was the lie, the BIG lie. I was told that the contract was to start ASAP and the sooner I could start the better. After requesting and being promised the agreements for over a week and then the haggling over minutia within them I had to give my then current employer 72 hours notice. I had wanted to give 2 weeks, but was told there was a deadline to start. Of course late on the afternoon of the Friday before the Monday I was told was the all important start date I received an email stating the contract was delayed by two due to the end customer "refurbishing" their office. I let it rest for a week (but immediately looked for emplyment, unfortunately my last employer turned me down because I had not given 2 weeks notice *sigh*). A week before the NEW start date I sent another email asking for details (contact name nd information exact address and time I was to report), but the next day I was told the contract start was delyaed due to "budgetary reasons". Methinks that Auritas never had a signed contract in the first place.

Advice to Management?
    Really?
    I'm thinking this may be their MO, something like what has happened to me doesn't happen without Senior Management being aware.

Very Good Company To Grow With

Current Employee - US IT Recruiter  in  Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)
    Current Employee - US IT Recruiter in Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)

I have been working at Auritas

Pros

Nice place to work.
    Very good management support

Cons

Salary revision is bit slow(Yearly once).

Try to do more follow up's .And give feedback to consultant at the right time.

Worked for Auritas? Contribute to the Community!