Auritas

Updated Apr 23, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Deepak Sood and Gisele Holder

It is a good company to work with for experience

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)

ProsThere is flexibility to do what you can do best and help the Clients for whom you work. They have a good work environment.

ConsMore interaction needs to exist between the Leadership team and the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeers need to look into the development of the employees so that they mutually benefit from each other.

Avoid at all costs!!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNon whatsoever!
    And I am not saying that because I was screwed over, I honestly cannot think of a single pro.

Cons- Language difficulty. I understand the difficulty one has when speaking a second language and while the proper use of words, grammar and sentence syntax was seemingly spot on the accents of those I had to speak with was difficult to overcome. I felt embarrassed constantly asking for emails so I had a clear understanding of what was being conveyed.
    - Then there was the lie, the BIG lie. I was told that the contract was to start ASAP and the sooner I could start the better. After requesting and being promised the agreements for over a week and then the haggling over minutia within them I had to give my then current employer 72 hours notice. I had wanted to give 2 weeks, but was told there was a deadline to start. Of course late on the afternoon of the Friday before the Monday I was told was the all important start date I received an email stating the contract was delayed by two due to the end customer "refurbishing" their office. I let it rest for a week (but immediately looked for emplyment, unfortunately my last employer turned me down because I had not given 2 weeks notice *sigh*). A week before the NEW start date I sent another email asking for details (contact name nd information exact address and time I was to report), but the next day I was told the contract start was delyaed due to "budgetary reasons". Methinks that Auritas never had a signed contract in the first place.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice to Management?
    Really?
    I'm thinking this may be their MO, something like what has happened to me doesn't happen without Senior Management being aware.

Very Good Company To Grow With

US IT Recruiter (Current Employee) Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)

ProsNice place to work.
    Very good management support

ConsSalary revision is bit slow(Yearly once).

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to do more follow up's .And give feedback to consultant at the right time.

Worked for Auritas? Contribute to the Community!