Auritas Reviews

Updated October 13, 2014
Updated October 13, 2014
2.1

Deepak Sood and Gisele Holder

It is a good company to work with for experience

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)

I have been working at Auritas full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There is flexibility to do what you can do best and help the Clients for whom you work. They have a good work environment.

Cons

More interaction needs to exist between the Leadership team and the employees.

Peers need to look into the development of the employees so that they mutually benefit from each other.

AVOID Aurtias!!!!

I have been working at Auritas as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Honestly, I can not think of one (1).

Cons

Snail mail payment (no direct deposit or automatic payment)
    Payments are late
    Customer Service and resolution are difficult at best
    Client budget verse resource pay range no where near each other
    No transparency in communications
    The client spoke to me before Auritas did - no right to represent, no review of job description - they just found my information on Dice.com and represented me to their client prior to speaking with me to see if I was interested in working with them.

There is opportunity for improvement with HR and Account Managers communication and customer service. Transparency is important in doing business. Be honest up front with your transactions.
    NEVER EVER have the client directly contact the resource without first speaking to the resource and getting permission!

Terrible company to work do business with!

Current Employee - North America Vendor Manager
    Current Employee - North America Vendor Manager

I have been working at Auritas as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

They are a vendor to major IT Service Providers doing business in the US.

Cons

They confirm rates, issue awards letters and then try to renegotiate rates.
    - 2 year no compete no business clause - the industry standard is 1 year
    -No electronic payment
    -No 3 way match
    -Paper check only
    -Fixed billing terms 1 month with net 30 - suggest IMMEDIATE PAY
    -Agreements are in PDF during negotiations - no track changes and or comments - manual email for all
    -Never take a call to discuss term, they will verbally make arrangements to get the contract executed, but forget to modify all terms to accommodate changes discussed creating a conflict which loops.
    -Account rep only contact is prior to execution, after they do not answer phone calls nor emails

-Create a streamline on boarding process
    -Ensure contractually obligated time sheets and billing details access is provided at start.
    -Get a contract manager with skills to negotiate terms within industry best practices
    -There is opportunity for improvement in vendor management, account management and retention.
    -Get 3 way match electronic payment

Avoid at all costs!!!!

I worked at Auritas as a contractor

Pros

Non whatsoever!
    And I am not saying that because I was screwed over, I honestly cannot think of a single pro.

Cons

- Language difficulty. I understand the difficulty one has when speaking a second language and while the proper use of words, grammar and sentence syntax was seemingly spot on the accents of those I had to speak with was difficult to overcome. I felt embarrassed constantly asking for emails so I had a clear understanding of what was being conveyed.
    - Then there was the lie, the BIG lie. I was told that the contract was to start ASAP and the sooner I could start the better. After requesting and being promised the agreements for over a week and then the haggling over minutia within them I had to give my then current employer 72 hours notice. I had wanted to give 2 weeks, but was told there was a deadline to start. Of course late on the afternoon of the Friday before the Monday I was told was the all important start date I received an email stating the contract was delayed by two due to the end customer "refurbishing" their office. I let it rest for a week (but immediately looked for emplyment, unfortunately my last employer turned me down because I had not given 2 weeks notice *sigh*). A week before the NEW start date I sent another email asking for details (contact name nd information exact address and time I was to report), but the next day I was told the contract start was delyaed due to "budgetary reasons". Methinks that Auritas never had a signed contract in the first place.

Advice to Management?
    Really?
    I'm thinking this may be their MO, something like what has happened to me doesn't happen without Senior Management being aware.

Very Good Company To Grow With

Current Employee - US IT Recruiter in Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)
    Current Employee - US IT Recruiter in Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)

I have been working at Auritas

Pros

Nice place to work.
    Very good management support

Cons

Salary revision is bit slow(Yearly once).

Try to do more follow up's .And give feedback to consultant at the right time.