Auritas Reviews

Deepak Sood and Gisele Holder

1. Great company to work with

Current Contractor - UI Developer in Jersey City, NJ
    Current Contractor - UI Developer in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Auritas as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

- On time pay -I like the health coverage they offered for employee. -All staff members are helpful. -

Cons

They should have more branch locations.

2. " Good company to work with "

Current Employee - Lead Technical Recruiter in South Plainfield, NJ
    Current Employee - Lead Technical Recruiter in South Plainfield, NJ

I have been working at Auritas full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Auritas is a great company to work with. They give fair salaries and reward the employees with good benefits depending on their performance.

Cons

Too much of procedures to follow within the company to get the approvals.

3. Good place to work

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Auritas as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

lot of work exposure!! Nice place for any job seeker!

Cons

None..during my project! because personal growth etc are excellent there is nothing to mention

Advice to Management

No specific advice!

5. Excellent Company

Current Employee - Sales in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Auritas full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Large enough to offer stability, competitive earnings and benefits while small enough that each employee can make a positive impact-- also allows agile corporate decisions to stay ahead in the marketplace. Management recognizes and rewards good performance, has consistent open-door policy. Company culture puts satisfaction and well-being of customers and employees first and places importance on honesty. Great blend of family-like team with big firm services and global reach.

Cons

Rapid growth sometimes outpaces the ability to recruit new employees, so things can get hectic.

Advice to Management

Keeping the existing culture and values in place may become more difficult as the company expands - but worth it to maintain this great place to work and grow!

6. Great to work with/for

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Auritas full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Supportive and good leadership. Plenty of support to keep customers happy and propagate work. Honest and transparent. Net 30 is the norm and understandable to protect your business interests.

Cons

Very busy Management and are stretched a bit thin with rapid growth.

Advice to Management

Develop and trust others to manage different areas

7. Good Company

Current Employee - SAP Consultant in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - SAP Consultant in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Auritas full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I work as a consultant for Auritas and find they are easy to work with and keep me busy. I like the competitive salary and benefits for my family. Great people to work with and work for.

Cons

More group outings would be nice. Maybe more team building activities. Otherwise no real cons to working here. Management is very easy to talk to about issues should they ever come up.

8. Working At Auritas

Current Employee - Sales in Sanford, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Sanford, FL

I have been working at Auritas full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been employed by Auritas very happily for four years. The management and their leadership practices are superb. They work with their employees and reward for hard work. Not many companies give employees positive feedback and welcome an open door policy. As an employee I feel very valued and appreciated by upper management & even the CEO. It's a family environment and I enjoy coming to work every day. I will retire here.

Cons

I cannot think of one con.

Advice to Management

I think everything is very good the way it is.

9. AVOID Aurtias!!!!

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Auritas as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Honestly, I can not think of one (1).

Cons

Snail mail payment (no direct deposit or automatic payment) Payments are late Customer Service and resolution are difficult at best Client budget verse resource pay range no where near each other No transparency in communications The client spoke to me before Auritas did - no right to represent, no review of job description - they just found my information on Dice.com and represented me to their client prior to speaking with me to see if I was interested in working with them.

Advice to Management

There is opportunity for improvement with HR and Account Managers communication and customer service. Transparency is important in doing business. Be honest up front with your transactions. NEVER EVER have the client directly contact the resource without first speaking to the resource and getting permission!

10. Terrible company to work do business with!

Current Contractor - North America Vendor Manager
    Current Contractor - North America Vendor Manager

I have been working at Auritas as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They are a vendor to major IT Service Providers doing business in the US.

Cons

They confirm rates, issue awards letters and then try to renegotiate rates. - 2 year no compete no business clause - the industry standard is 1 year -No electronic payment -No 3 way match -Paper check only -Fixed billing terms 1 month with net 30 - suggest IMMEDIATE PAY -Agreements are in PDF during negotiations - no track changes and or comments - manual email for all -Never take a call to discuss term, they will verbally make arrangements to get the contract executed, but forget to modify all terms to accommodate changes discussed creating a conflict which loops. -Account rep only contact is prior to execution, after they do not answer phone calls nor emails

Advice to Management

-Create a streamline on boarding process -Ensure contractually obligated time sheets and billing details access is provided at start. -Get a contract manager with skills to negotiate terms within industry best practices -There is opportunity for improvement in vendor management, account management and retention. -Get 3 way match electronic payment

Avoid at all costs!!!!

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Auritas as a contractor

Pros

Non whatsoever! And I am not saying that because I was screwed over, I honestly cannot think of a single pro.

Cons

- Language difficulty. I understand the difficulty one has when speaking a second language and while the proper use of words, grammar and sentence syntax was seemingly spot on the accents of those I had to speak with was difficult to overcome. I felt embarrassed constantly asking for emails so I had a clear understanding of what was being conveyed. - Then there was the lie, the BIG lie. I was told that the contract was to start ASAP and the sooner I could start the better. After requesting and being promised the agreements for over a week and then the haggling over minutia within them I had to give my then current employer 72 hours notice. I had wanted to give 2 weeks, but was told there was a deadline to start. Of course late on the afternoon of the Friday before the Monday I was told was the all important start date I received an email stating the contract was delayed by two due to the end customer "refurbishing" their office. I let it rest for a week (but immediately looked for emplyment, unfortunately my last employer turned me down because I had not given 2 weeks notice *sigh*). A week before the NEW start date I sent another email asking for details (contact name nd information exact address and time I was to report), but the next day I was told the contract start was delyaed due to "budgetary reasons". Methinks that Auritas never had a signed contract in the first place.

Advice to Management

Advice to Management? Really? I'm thinking this may be their MO, something like what has happened to me doesn't happen without Senior Management being aware.

RSS Feed </> Embed