Austin Regional Clinic

Great Company

Former Employee - Claims  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Claims in Austin, TX

I worked at Austin Regional Clinic full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits, professional working environment, leadership, compensation, location, location , location community involvment more more more more more more more more

Cons

high pressure metrics, promotions, professional working environment, leadership, compensation, location, location , location community involvment more more more more more more more more

More Recognition

I Love working here.

Current Employee - Radiology Technologist  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Radiology Technologist in Austin, TX

I have been working at Austin Regional Clinic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits, a company that cares about their employees.

Cons

I have no cons about the company.

I love this company

Love it!

Current Employee - Nurse  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Nurse in Austin, TX

I have been working at Austin Regional Clinic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I was shocked at the reviews on here, so I decided to add my own. I love working for ARC. It's one of the few companies that I've ever worked for, that feels like a family. My boss treats me with respect, and always has my back. Even if I do something wrong, or screw up, she always has my back and helps me move forward. That's how a work place should be! I love my co-workers as well!

Cons

The only con I can think of, is lack of discipline. There's two employees in my office alone that I would have terminated long ago. They're both long term employees, so they're still there. Riding the clock and hardly working

I'd love it more if there was more accountability in the office. Yes we're a team, and yes we work together. But I shouldn't have to pick up someone else's slack day after day, because they fail to do their job. They should be held accountable themselves!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Loved working Here!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Austin Regional Clinic part-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome place to work! Great company culture. They really care about all their employees. I truly enjoyed working here and hated having to leave

Cons

Offices are spread out really far. They could listen to all employees a little better.

"Good place to use your skills and strengthen them"

Former Employee - Medical Assistant  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Medical Assistant in Austin, TX

I worked at Austin Regional Clinic part-time for more than a year

Pros

Job security is good. You get to use all your skills to help patients. If you work hard, have a positive attitude, and are responsible you will be respected. Training is constantly offered. You have a chance to pick up more hours. Most of management and doctors are great to work with.

Cons

The pay at first will not be higher than you expected, but as you build yourself up and get a higher education, they will compensate you and you will get better pay. It is open most holidays..so you will have to give one or two up.

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Designer  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Designer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Austin Regional Clinic as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Collaborative environment, laid-back, good opportunities for training

Cons

Not a huge opportunity to get too creative

None that I can think of. They have a pretty good open door policy

Great company to work for.

Current Employee - Lab Assistant Technologist  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Lab Assistant Technologist in Austin, TX

I have been working at Austin Regional Clinic part-time for more than a year

Pros

Most friendly people I have ever worked for, most passionate leadership roles I've seen, and great benefits for employees.

Cons

Unfortunately, the process to get any existing routine changed has to go through an extensive and unnecessary chain of command, which generally takes months.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Phlebotomist
    Current Employee - Phlebotomist

I have been working at Austin Regional Clinic

Pros

Very family friendly. Paid Holidays, great benefits. Community volunteer opportunities.

Cons

Too much paperwork. ARC is working on getting everything online, currently too much paperwork.

ARC is a great place to work. Great for people with families.

It's an ok place to start out and gain experience. Chances of increase pay are slim to none.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at Austin Regional Clinic full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexibility with work-life balance and family. Management is very flexible and understanding.

Cons

You get the "ARC discount". You get the benefits and you pay for them with your check.

Stop the favoritism.

Good company to start - not a good company for pay

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Austin Regional Clinic full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

It's a good company to begin working in healthcare and get your feet wet. Good to get experience. Management really works with you and personal life. It's an "ok" environment to work at. They do offer tuition reimbursement, flexible hours, vacation, 401K, insurance, etc.

Cons

The pay is what makes the company. Either management or HR approves the pay rate and they really try to squeeze as much out of you for as little pay as possible. tuition reimbursement could definitely be more than $1,000 a year. The insurance is set so employees could only see ARC providers or pay out of network fees.

Worked for Austin Regional Clinic? Contribute to the Community!