Australian Stock Report
www.australianstockreport.com.au Melbourne, Australia 50 to 149 Employees

Australian Stock Report Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

The greatest job to date!

Sales Consultant (Former Employee)
Melbourne (Australia)

I worked at Australian Stock Report full-time for more than a year

ProsThis is a company that believes in rewarding high achievers.
Not only were high achievers paid an 80K base (well above industry standards) they were extremely well incentivised.
Targets were targets and they were there to be met…. Not get close to.
The training programs in place were excellent and I always felt well supported in my time there.
The sales room was a bit of a ‘boys club’ but this created a tight team that supported each other.

I dispute the review claiming customers were ‘slammed’. If this was the case the renewal rate would not have been as high as it was.

Loved this company!

ConsThat I am not still working there.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep rewarding your high achievers. Keep them fresh with new incentives and a big fat carrot.
Cant survive without them!

Good Working Environment

Sales (Former Employee)
Melbourne (Australia)

I worked at Australian Stock Report

ProsGood working environment where you were encouraged and worked with. Renumerated well when hitting your targets. Unique environment that is created in the sales room.

ConsSome room for career development but could be better. Probably created by the size of the business, it's big enough for a few management positions but not big enough for a number of management positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementFriendly and approachable which is great, perhaps a bit more feedback.

Worked for Australian Stock Report? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Australian Stock Report reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Australian Stock Report employees.