Automobile Association

Be The First To
Add Photos

Edmund King

A joy to work for

RSS Patrol (Current Employee) Stoke-on-Trent, England (UK)

Proshave my own time and having no one looking over my shoulder ever two minuets

ConsTrust Trust trust trust trust

Advice to Senior Managementmore one 2 ones and team briefs, higher management giving the area mangers more time with patrols..

Caring and responsible company (Doing the right thing!)

Payroll (Current Employee) Basingstoke, England (UK)

ProsSupport for work and personal life!
    Care for employees and customers!
    Empowerment welcomed
    Feel that your opinions are always valued

ConsBeing tied to SAGA has been a burden!
    Financial burden has stifled our growth in the systems and the staff!
    Perhaps need to walk around with our eyes open and not with shutters on sometimes!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementEnsure all staff views are valued as they love the company they work for and we are PROUD to work for the AA and there are not many company's have this much commitment from their staff!!!

Disappointing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat people on the ground level who are confident in selling what are generally good value products.

ConsThe company is getting the raw end of the deal from ACROMAS (who own them) to make the AA appear valuable and profitable before selling the company on, which is coming at the price of a constant degradation in service quality in the core business areas. The AA hold a strong position because of their reputation, not their pricing - a reputation which will sink if they continue to be squeezed by ACROMAS.

Moreover the AA's own management are as lazy and short-sighted as they come, focusing only on themselves and office politics instead of trying to solve any of the long term problems now facing their teams, departments or company as a whole. More alarmingly this idleness seemingly pervades every layer of management from lowly team leader up to the CEO's office.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being so lazy. For all the time I spent at the AA those of us on the ground level in the call centres universally viewed management from lowly team leader up to the CEO's office as lazy, cronyistic and short-sighted. All of them are far busy playing politics with eachother or doing nothing because they'd rather be comfortable and just "get by" rather than improve anything or solve any of the long term problems we had as a company.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Automobile

ProsPassion is my Strength
    Work across the broad spectrum of all engines techniques from over oiling, every measure work, engine servicing as well as different categories electronic circuit. Have 1+ years of work experience.

ConsAutomobile – Diploma
    July 2009 - November 2010 at Kohinoor Technical Institute, Pune.

Motorcycle Cycle Technique
    April 2011 – July 2011 at Indira Gandhi National Open University, Pune.

Advice to Senior ManagementTechnical Skills
    • All types of engine work
    • Denting Painting

Designation Duration
    Rushabh TVS Service Engineer May 2011 – December 2011
    A. B. Services Service Engineer January 2012

one of may own kind

Customer Manager (Current Employee) North Guwāhāti (India)

Prosnice atmosphere and helpfull staff

Conslossing coustmer's coz of lack
     of training

Advice to Senior Managementopen few good opourtunities for new youngsters ...

Work life imbalance

Customer Manager (Current Employee) Oldbury, West Midlands, West Midlands, England (UK)

ProsThe money is ok, mainly due to the flexibility allowance given due to having to work at any time in the day and working xmas day/new years day etc. Large centre with a lot of staff that need supervision means there is ample opportunity to progress. Modern building.

ConsThe work life balance is far to one sided. Stress levels can be very high. Promises a lot, and through either procrastination or ineptitude delivers very little.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry and rectify the work life balance to reduce the staff turn over and help keep the good staff.

Worked for Automobile Association? Contribute to the Community!