Autosoft Reviews

Reset
4.6
Autosoft President and CEO Bryce Veon
Bryce Veon

1. Great company to work for.

Current Employee - Report Developer in West Middlesex, PA
    Current Employee - Report Developer in West Middlesex, PA

I have been working at Autosoft full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Advancement Opportunities. Good personal time off plan.

Cons

A little stressful. Not too bad though.

2. ambiguous

Pros

The benefits are good. The majority of the employees are dedicated and hardworking. The work environment is exceptional.

Cons

There are too many titles that don't seem to mean a thing and with all these new titles less real work is accomplished.

3. Sales

I have been working at Autosoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone I have had contact with within the company has been helpful and with a good attitude.

Cons

I haven't found any yet

If you have no other choice, then work here

Former Employee - Management
    Former Employee - Management

I worked at Autosoft full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked at Autosoft for almost 3 years. A lot of really good people across all departments are employed there. Overall, there are a bunch of really friendly and smart people at Autosoft.

Cons

Well, the company is being run into the ground by the owner. The current owner/president inherited the company from his father, who had put in all the hard work creating the products and establishing a business model that was good for customers, employees, and partners. The current owner, though, has no experience running a software company, no experience managing people, and no experience in the industry. This has led to many unfortunate and disastrous decisions. You will be heavily monitored if you join the company, Monitoring includes video cameras in all the work areas, phone calls being recorded and listened to, emails being examined, and your daily web traffic analyzed. All of this monitoring is actually done by the owner of the company and has produced a very strange and uncomfortable work environment and overall culture.

Advice to Management

1. Start to trust your employees. 2. Find someone competent to run the company. 3. Start to make tangible investments in employees instead of gimmicky, pointless things.

Autosoft Response

Aug 1, 2015 – HR Director

Thanks for the feedback. Autosoft evolves each day with feedback from our current and past employees, and because of that we believe all comments are valuable, positive or negative. Because of ... More

This is an amazing company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Middlesex, PA

Pros

Great co-workers, good benefits package including time off, compensation is comparable to big city companies offering the same service. Good work/life balance. With kids in school, it's important for me to be able to attend their events. There are many company-wide activities that help create a team spirit among employees and families as well. This is a growing company that moves at a very fast pace. Our CEO has a great vision for the future of the company.

Cons

I am part of a newly created department so there are many challenges from cleaning up past issues to putting new processes in place to see that the future of the department exceeds our expectations and provides upper management with the tools and resources we are working hard to implement.

Advice to Management

Office culture here seems to be very positive. Employees are happy and that reflects on the work that they do. From my perspective, management plays an active role in the day to day activities of the company as a whole and works hard to stay on top of industry trends. Although there are many great managers within the company, management needs to be aware of the need to make changes to fit the companies growing needs. Change isn't easy and there will be bumps in the road. If we all work together, we will be able to smooth things out.

Great company and a refreshing change of pace

I have been working at Autosoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

• Great benefits package • Friendly, comfortable environment with no/low workplace politics • Family friendly, flexible work schedule • Company is really trying to go somewhere and is conscious of attracting/keeping good employees • They are open to feedback and seem to really want to hear your opinion • Everyone seems to really enjoy working here, which makes for a positive work environment

Cons

• As a new employee, there's a tremendous amount of software to learn, especially if you're not previously familiar with the industry

Advice to Management

A formal training program for new employees of all departments would be tremendously helpful and would reduce the learning curve considerably. Other than that, keep doing what you're doing.

Great Place to Work

Pros

Amazing environment with very helpful and caring leadership.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Advice to Management

Everything is perfect, day after day it only gets better.

Working at Autosoft is like working in a big family--we each have our areas of expertise -- and yet it all WORKS!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Autosoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone in the company has a voice. It doesn't matter what level you are working in--you matter, and leadership supports this feeling. It's nice working for a company that makes you feel like you matter. And the casual dress code is very welcome!

Cons

I can't really think of the cons right now -- Autosoft is building, so the excitement is palpable!

Advice to Management

Keep on keepin on! Trust the people you have hired. We are all in this together!

Amazing Company To Work For!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Middlesex, PA

I have been working at Autosoft full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Autosoft balances work and play better then any company out there.

Cons

We need more people on the team, we are growing that fast.

Advice to Management

Continue to be open to feedback from team members.

Autosoft is the best company I have ever worked for.

Current Employee - Support Specialist in West Middlesex, PA
    Current Employee - Support Specialist in West Middlesex, PA

Pros

1. Hard work is recognized and appreciated. 2. Great work environment and Co-workers treat each other like family. 3. Customer's are spectacular 4. The hours don't hinder your ability to have a life outside of work. 5. Management is easy to talk to and they make themselves available if you need assistance

Cons

Vast amount of information to learn as a new employee

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

RSS Feed </> Embed