Avangate

Avangate Reviews

Updated Mar 11, 2014

Carl Theobald

Best. Workplace. Ever!

ProsI love working with such super smart, creative people. They're innovative, dynamic, and always searching for new ways to do things. The team members are friendly, enthusiastic and love their jobs too, which makes collaboration a breeze.

ConsNone as of right now :)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work :)

Stimulating and rewarding work environment!!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

Pros-Great product
    -Commitment to innovation and customer service
    -"Family" feel
    -Very collaborative
    -Great work life balance

ConsNo negative feedback. Really enjoy working here.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat management team. Really appreciate the transparency and open communication.

Avangate is the best employer I've worked so far

Prosteam work
    middle management
    working conditions
    recognition
    remuneration & benefits

ConsThere is nothing I could think of at this point

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Avangate is a great place to work! :)

ProsEveryday I come and create something great with my friends , not my colleagues and managers. Yes! here in Avangate we are friends.

ConsI have nothig to say regading cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementI thing we can improve some things regarding compensations and benefits.

One the the best places to work for

ProsGreat dynamic and passionate team
    Solid product in a hot industry
    Fast growing company
    Many opportunities to grow professionally

ConsTime zone and culture differences can be difficult sometimes

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen and honest communication would help contribute and commit more.

A positive experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bucharest (Romania)

ProsAvangate offers good working enviroment and conditions, friendly atmosphere, strong team supprt if needed.

ConsNo cons at this time.

A really good place to work

ProsThere are many things I like:people, my job, atmosphere, benefits, the office... it feels many times like being part of a big family. And the best part is that I have a good work-life balance, which is important for me.

ConsThings got constantly improved, so for the moment I can't think of anything that I dislike. Lots of good changes happened this year.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to everyone in your team, and make sure your performers are better and better rewarded

A great company

ProsAvangate it's an innovative and fresh company.

ConsActually they don't have any downsides.

Awesome Growing Company

ProsI love the flexibility that Avangate offers me as an employee and the effort to keep all employees informed on the growing of the business. The management team really is what makes the difference. Great people all the way around. Great environment, great people, great place!

ConsSometimes it is a high pressure environment, but worth it in the end.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work! It seems like we are going in the right direction!

Never a dull moment

ProsFast paced with lots of opportunities both internally as well as externally (from a commercial perspective). Well organised and people are passionate about the company. They are creating a market rather than competing head-to-head all the time, very impressive.

ConsSome of the people who have been with the company longer are tired of all the changes that are going on.

Worked for Avangate? Contribute to the Community!