Avani Technology Solutions

Avani - The best employer to work in US

Current Employee - Computer Systems Analyst in Lansing, MI
    Current Employee - Computer Systems Analyst in Lansing, MI

I have been working at Avani Technology Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Avani – The best employer you can choose to work in US. I would strongly recommend Avani Technologies especially for the people who are working for any MNC’s and planning to transfer H1 or US working VISA to other employers. Before joining Avani , please believe I do not know them personally and they are not my relatives. I was working for one of the Tier-1 Indian MNC with H1 work visa. Avani got my profile through job sites and scheduled me the interview with the Client after clearing their technical discussion. And of course I cleared Client interview and now the ball is in my court to join Avani or not. For sure I would say I’m having little fear to transfer my H1 to Avani as I do not know their culture & their client network. But I took a bold decision and joined Avani and I would say that is the right decision I made in my career in US. Because the management team is completely supporting employees. They give you all the support whatever you need, whether it is H1 visa documents, timesheets or salary the team is full supportive and they have good network and you can get into the project as soon as one project ends.

So friends, if you plan to move to a new employer you can trust Avani Technologies 100% & join Avani. All the best 

Cons

I don’t have any to comment on this now

i have been working at avani technology solutions as a full time employee.

Current Employee - Sharepoint Developer in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Sharepoint Developer in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Avani Technology Solutions (more than an year)

Pros

Great company to work with. Friendly environment, immediate response to any issues, Great leadership.

Cons

As of now i dont have any issues

Avani is not an aggressive org

I have been working at Avani Technology Solutions as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Good company to work with

Cons

They dont respond on time, leadership is not good

Avani Technology Solutions ....Strongly recommended.

Current Employee - Computer Systems Analyst in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Computer Systems Analyst in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at Avani Technology Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have personally known Avani Technology Solutions for almost three years. Avani's core strength lies in the team and its management. They have a strong structured and focus driven team which brings in balance and have been delivering great results to the company.

Cons

Would recommend the team to show more emphasis in recruitment and marketing process.

Keep up the good work and continue to explore newer avenues.

Great Company to work for ..

Current Employee - Business Analyst - Computer Systems in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Business Analyst - Computer Systems in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Avani Technology Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The team at Avani has been extremely helpful in Marketing my profile and looking for better projects for me. Senior management is always approachable and completely professional. If you come across any personal/professional issues, they try to always help us. I would say Avani is one of the best companies to work for :)

Cons

I have not come across any CONS at this company yet.

Excellent place to start one's Career...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current Employee - Computer Systems Analyst in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Avani Technology Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work ethics, friendly environment, helpful senior, great training, Exposure to various software paradigms.

Cons

There were not many things which go against the company, its just that a slightly higher salary would have been better.

N/A

Recently joined Avani Family..!

Current Employee - Computer Systems Analyst in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Avani Technology Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I got placed in Avani Technologies in march and they applied H1B for me and also visa has been approved without any hiccups.
    Avani having a dedicated immigration team responds very quickly and explains everything in detail regarding H1B documents
    and interview process which helped me to clear the interview without any issues.

I strongly recommends Avani to everyone.

Thanks to Avani team for your help and loking forward to work with very closley..

Cons

i do not have anything to share as of now..

Avani is a great place to work.

I have been working at Avani Technology Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Work culture, career growth

Avani is one of the fastest growing companies and it is best known for delivering quality products.
    It is best for learning new technologies and starting a new career. It has very good working environment with highly talented technical staff.
    I would really like to appreciate the staff for the timely help where ever required.

Cons

Did not find any major ones

Keep up the same passionate and motivation

Fast Growing and one of the best places to work

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Avani Technology Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Avani is an awesome place to work, the best part is the bunch of talented people, highly approachable management and an environment that fosters innovation.You never have any issues with assignments you have them in line.The team is very helpful,they go extra mile to help

Cons

At times you love your job so much.

Keep investing in R & D

One of the best IT consulting companies in the US market, as of today

I have been working at Avani Technology Solutions as a contractor

Pros

I am a current employee of Avani and got my H1B visa sponsored by them. In a small time span, Avani has grown tremendously with more than a 100 employees currently. This was made possible by the hard work of the dedicated management team at Avani. They are a closely knit group, almost like a family and treat their employees likewise. The salaries are always paid on time and they have an excellent benefits package. Overall a company worth securing one's IT career with.

Cons

Sometimes, the management responds a little late to queries and concerns of the employees. That can be improved upon.

Avani Technology Solutions Photos