Avatar Holdings

5.0

Jon M. Donnell

Great People, Benefits and Compensation

I worked at Avatar Holdings

Pros

I had the privilege of reporting to amazing, intelligent, honest, hard working people. Great benefits. Competitive salary. Work/life balance can be achieved.

Cons

As in every company, some departments/supervisors are better to work for than others. My bosses were great....and some of the other supervisors and managers I interacted with were great as well.

Best wishes to Avatar Holdings in the coming year and always.....times are tough right now in real estate and you are doing much better than most...when you have the time, create some motivational, training, fun, rewarding activities for employees...

Best Bosses I've Ever Had

Current Employee - Administrative and Support Services
    Current Employee - Administrative and Support Services

I have been working at Avatar Holdings

Pros

Great people
    Great pay and benefits
    More than a team, we were a family

Cons

Wish there would've been training portal to keep up and improve on skills. They would approve training though. We just had to request it and get approval. Wish there was an official training program.

Senior management is usually and understandably extremely busy. It would be great if they could take some time to meet with employees not in management roles, get feedback, promote training and growth and organize team-building activities.

Avatar Holdings Photos