Avera Sacred Heart Hospital

Avera Sacred Heart Hospital Reviews

Updated Jun 5, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

The last 13 years at ASHH have been enjoyable, as well as filled with progressive change and making them a better place.

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
    Yankton, SD

ProsThe hospital is a small town atmosphere. Everyone comes together, in particular during times of need and difficulty. I felt it easy to talk to my boss and always felt as though she listened, moving forward with change if need be. They have a nice PTO package and offer an employee discount when you use the hospital facility. Orientation, training, and educational opportunities are definitely available. They are encouraging when going back to further your eduction.

ConsIt is difficult to use your sick time you build up. Slow in catching onto current trends.

Excellent job satisfaction

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
    Yankton, SD

ProsIntermittent pay increases as well as increase in pay for cost of living increase.

ConsGet called off when you have the lowest call-off hours.

Worked for Avera Sacred Heart Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avera Sacred Heart Hospital reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Avera Sacred Heart Hospital employees.